Page 58 of 212 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    It is very disappointing that the Classic Christmas tree I took out of storage from a previous year cannot be put back into storage for next year. It appears that trees that were in storage might have to be placed on the board and then put back into storage to reset and then be put back on the board again. I tested my White Christmas tree this way just to see if I'd be able to store it and I could, so I brought out my Classic Christmas tree but thinking I'd be able store it again I didn't test it also. So now I'm stuck. I'm glad it was the Classic rather than the White that I will be forced to chop. But this is ridiculous, this shouldn't happen!
    Last edited by ashley224; 01-01-17 at 03:46 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

is the splendid xmas tree being worked on / fixed so we can put our xmas decorations away? any word on this? 150 gems just to chop it i would have not even bothered to purchase it. it is gorgeous but i would rather not waste it if it can be helped .

thanks
    cyn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    It is very disappointing that the Classic Christmas tree I took out of storage from a previous year cannot be put back into storage for next year. It appears that trees that were in storage might have to be placed on the board and then put back into storage to reset and then be put back on the board again. I tested my White Christmas tree this way just to see if I'd be able to store it and I could, so I brought out my Classic Christmas tree but thinking I'd be able store it again I didn't test it also. So now I'm stuck. I'm glad it was the Classic rather than the White that I will be forced to chop. But this is ridiculous, this shouldn't happen!
    How odd. I was able to re-store all my trees from last year just fine. I had the white and several classics out, and they're now back in inventory. I had placed them, moved them around, rotated them. I just did not chop them. Maybe you should send a ticket?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I say how odd too. I was able to store all mine too.. old and newly bought ones. I just took the precaution of taking out, immediately putting into storage, then placing again. Doing so with old and new ones. Then I left them out the whole Christmas period re-storing all yesterday.
    Yes.. it would have been quite annoying if something bought before that was already in storage, then used, couldn't be stored again. This should not be so.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Ali's are on sale for 360 gems

Rhino Keeper
    I have mermaid pond, two flower hedges, maple and some energy on sale for 5 euros. It's a good offer, I'd buy it had I not be in possession of those items.

Farm Supplier
    Dumb question, but is this a good price / deal for the ali's?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Dumb question, but is this a good price / deal for the ali's?
    Normal price is 600 gems if you don't have a love shack to craft it. If you have a love shack, it only takes a wing (200 gems) and a horn (200 gems) and 5 lumin essences to craft, so whilst the wing and horn are very rare drops from adventures, you can get an alicorn for 400 gems if you're impatient.

I think the low energy alicorns (regenerate daily) that you can get as prizes from baron's tent are better deals and they were on sale recently during Black Friday for 125 or 150 gems, sorry can't remember exact price.
    Last edited by zoroak; 01-04-17 at 11:33 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Normal price is 600 gems if you don't have a love shack to craft it. If you have a love shack, it only takes a wing (200 gems) and a horn (200 gems) and 5 lumen essences to craft, so whilst the wing and horn are very rare drops from adventures, you can get an alicorn for 400 gems if you're impatient.

I think the low energy alicorns (regenerate daily) that you can get as prizes from baron's tent are better deals and they were on sale recently during Black Friday for 125 or 150 gems, sorry can't remember exact price.

Thanks for your response!
    Hmmm... missed the black Friday sales. Don't have a love shack (missed that by a few months). I'll think about it. I have an alicorn that regenerates once a week. Is that this one too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Thanks for your response!
    Hmmm... missed the black Friday sales. Don't have a love shack (missed that by a few months). I'll think about it. I have an alicorn that regenerates once a week. Is that this one too?
    Yes the alicorn on sale for 360 gems is the 40 energy one which regenerates weekly.