Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

I really enjoyed this quest, I found it to be quite relaxed compared to other quests. Anyone having issues with neighbors may want to consider unfriending all their neighbors and adding ones with hearts right now. You know those are active players. I did that a year or two ago and don't have issues anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Have you tried closing your game and opening it back up?
    I tried everything i forced close the game, rebooted my
    Iphone.. it went up from 2/20 to 3/20

Im not gonna finish this event on time due to the glitch!!
    I have to go to work and wont be able to babysit this game.. so frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    From what I'm experiencing it would seem that some of my neighbors are still answering my previous request. I'm at 14/20 at the moment for Greek Storybooks and when I looked at the Astrology Maps in my inventory, their numbers had gone up by six since before the start of Chapter 9
    Well, my neighbors responded to my second set of requests in just a few minutes and I’ve cleared the goals for Chapter 9. So, I should be done with this event in a little over 6 hours; an improvement of 3 hours over the last Storybook event.

I started late on Saturday night or Sunday morning and now I'm confused by the the deadlines. Do I get more time because I started late? How do I know how much time I have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliekookie View Post
    I started late on Saturday night or Sunday morning and now I'm confused by the the deadlines. Do I get more time because I started late? How do I know how much time I have.
    Everyone is given 10 days from the day we start. If you tap the icon on the right side of the game with Herc and a curtain, there is a timer above the card for Herc. That timer will tell you how many days you have left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    I usually follow the advice somebody gave some time ago- don't send a request to Stormy's kingdom until you need the last response. Then send the request to Stormy and you will get your last response soon.
    I always send a request to Stormy, but he doesn't always respond. If was answered my request yesterday frim Stormy, I would not have been stuck on 19/20. Stormy should be the first to respond to the user's request, as is the case in at least other similar games. But there's been a complete chaos here for a very long time. I'm already starting to think I'm a big masochist lol ...

Executive Chef
    I?m sorry so many are having trouble with requests; my problem has been connecting. It sometimes takes two or more attempts.

But otherwise, I found this to be one of the nicer storybooks and I now have a Classical Greek section. I threw in a Minotaur and Pegasus for the photo op.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7507C0D1-C40A-4D5B-AF22-66770A5CCE35.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	58864

Rhino Keeper
    If I gem skip the last of neighbor request, does it mess up goal or prize? Not sure if I’m saying this right

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    I really enjoyed this quest, I found it to be quite relaxed compared to other quests. Anyone having issues with neighbors may want to consider unfriending all their neighbors and adding ones with hearts right now. You know those are active players. I did that a year or two ago and don't have issues anymore.
    Sorry, but this is WRONG. Hearts are deceiving. My most active neighbor does not have any, she does not collect hearts when visiting. I have others that answered my last request without any and I have a few that were good friends that I have not deleted but are no longer playing that still have hearts. Not to mention, it would be very rude to unfriend in this manner.

It takes time, but checking their wall, even visiting someone that recently posted to see if communicating, and of course looking for things from recent events. At some time I may go through my list, it does a little more time to load, but most are good and I do get requests answered pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I wanted to add that I always ask ALL neighbors and never have a problem. Sometimes I don't do them all at once but most of the time I do. People have different ideas for the game to run smoothly for them.
    I also always ask ALL neighbors at once and never have a struggle with getting responses. I never worry about who is 'active' or not. If you are my neighbor you are getting a request. I will admit that I have been lucky, but I really believe that sending all the requests to all of my neighbors at once makes a difference. What if someone appears to be inactive, but they just signed on today for the first time in a while and are ready to play and respond to requests? I don’t want to miss that person!
    Last edited by robotparade; 04-03-21 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Because the forum can’t handle apostrophes