Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Have you tried going into your wi-fi settings on your device and selecting BT Wi-Fi rather than your home hub? That works for me, just login with you BT email and password. I can get access to CS via BT Wi-Fi, but not my BT Broadband home hub.
    Yep tried everything, even the reset that wiped out my wi fi,

I have followed the instructions and restarted network settings, while the TL games were off and the game only works on 3G and not with Wifi. Ios user and the game im experiencing problems with is fashion story. Its been down for 16hrs + now i have re-installed the game also. what else can i do?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by princessbelle01 View Post
    I have followed the instructions and restarted network settings, while the TL games were off and the game only works on 3G and not with Wifi. Ios user and the game im experiencing problems with is fashion story. Its been down for 16hrs + now i have re-installed the game also. what else can i do?
    Me too, getting so fed up cause there don't seem like anyone is looking at our comment or answering PM, done everything they have suggested and more!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone!

There's a small percentage of players who aren't able to log in due to their ISP having an outdated DNS cache. We've updated everything on our end, but unfortunately you'll need to wait for those providers update their info as they're currently serving old information.

For Wifi ONLY, a possible work around is to set your DNS settings to Google:

Please read the steps carefully! First, please make sure ALL of your TeamLava games are closed out completely. Then, restart your device.

For Android:
    • Go to Settings > Wifi > press down on your Wifi network and tap "Modify Network Config"
    • Scroll to the very bottom and tap "Show Advanced Options"
    • In the IP Settings box labeled DHCP, tap and change it to Static
    • Scroll down to DNS 1 and DNS 2.
    • Delete what's in the box and put 8.8.8.8 in the box.
    • Once you've made the change, hit save.

For iOS:
    • Go to Settings > Wifi > tap your Wifi network
    • Tap on DNS
    • Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8

Please ensure you've followed each step carefully.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    Yep tried everything, even the reset that wiped out my wi fi,
    Sorry it didn't work for you. It worked for others after I posted about it this afternoon, but not for everyone. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi everyone!

There's a small percentage of players who aren't able to log in due to their ISP having an outdated DNS cache. We've updated everything on our end, but unfortunately you'll need to wait for those providers update their info as they're currently serving old information.

Please read the steps carefully! First, please make sure ALL of your TeamLava games are closed out completely. Then, restart your device.

For Android:
    • Go to Settings > Wifi > press down on your Wifi network and tap "Modify Network Config"

For iOS:
    • Tap on DNS

Will this permanently change these settings? I don't want to do anything that may cause problems with my wi-fi.

New Resident
    Hi, still can't load CS, been waiting nearly 24 hrs. Turned device off and on, to no avail. Please help

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyroar View Post
    hi everyone!

There's a small percentage of players who aren't able to log in due to their isp having an outdated dns cache. We've updated everything on our end, but unfortunately you'll need to wait for those providers update their info as they're currently serving old information.

For wifi only, a possible work around is to set your dns settings to google:

please read the steps carefully! First, please make sure all of your teamlava games are closed out completely. Then, restart your device.

for android:
    • go to settings > wifi > press down on your wifi network and tap "modify network config"
    • scroll to the very bottom and tap "show advanced options"
    • in the ip settings box labeled dhcp, tap and change it to static
    • scroll down to dns 1 and dns 2.
    • delete what's in the box and put 8.8.8.8 in the box.
    • once you've made the change, hit save.

for ios:
    • go to settings > wifi > tap your wifi network
    • tap on dns
    • change your dns to 8.8.8.8

please ensure you've followed each step carefully.
    it worked!!! Woohoo! :d

Hi everyone!

For Android:

For iOS:
    • Tap on DNS

how about u can acess it with WIFI BUT NOT 3G Cellular

Hi everyone!

For Android:

For iOS:
    • Tap on DNS

And finally it worked! I didn't use Google's DNS though, I used the DNS provided by Unlocator, I haven't thought about it before. At least is a temporary solution until everything is normal again.
    Thank you!