Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Hey same problem, 8 out of 20 and waiting, waisting a whole day. I am adding as many as I can in the hope that somebody can help out.
    You can add me, gympie or sailor1969 as I am working with 2 kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got 3 requests, so hopefully those & Stormy got you through!
    They did and *thank you*! I've never, ever been able to finish a day 9 on day 9!

Executive Chef
    A few comments:

If you?ve already clicked on a number of neighbors and accidentally reclick one of them, the check marks will disappear but the system is still sending those requests. So if you reclick them, you will get a message that you already sent them a request, which is technically true.

Re messages, only the first ten will display received items. The rest will display visitors. So you can never see more than the ten latest received items. If you?re trying to keep track on a spreadsheet you have to work quickly.

When visiting community members, look for lower level players. The smaller the kingdoms you visit, the less time and memory they use.

I have a lot of neighbors, so send requests to half the alphabet to start. I?m on Pacific time, so this often is right before I go to sleep. If I need more when I wake up, I do the second half of the alphabet.

I was glad to see that the crafts are spread out over three different kinds of crafting buildings so we don?t have to wait in line for only the workshops, for example.

Executive Chef
    Also meant to add that I check in several times a day and am happy to receive new neighbor requests. As long as you mean to continue playing! My kingdom is Storybrook.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 08-13-21 at 11:06 AM.

Host(ess)
    Well I am out. Sent out request to 20 neighbours early this morning. My news feed says 10 have responded but the quest page shows only 3 received. I have force closed the game many times. Don’t think I will bother with these timed quests until they fix this problem

Rhino Keeper
    For chapter 8 when it says to calm the scortch hog, does that mean we need enough quills to pet it 3 times? I?m trying to get ahead done so I don?t get stuck at the end; I?m on Chapter 7 today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    For chapter 8 when it says to calm the scortch hog, does that mean we need enough quills to pet it 3 times? I?m trying to get ahead done so I don?t get stuck at the end; I?m on Chapter 7 today.
    It means you have to trigger and defeat three of them from farmhouses. So have to wait for task, no working ahead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    It means you have to trigger and defeat three of them from farmhouses. So have to wait for task, no working ahead.
    THANK YOU! Whew. I was worried. I?ll go back to working ahead on making beams and blocks. I just need to remember NOT to upgrade my pond today like I did yesterday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstar58 View Post
    Well I am out. Sent out request to 20 neighbours early this morning. My news feed says 10 have responded but the quest page shows only 3 received. I have force closed the game many times. Don’t think I will bother with these timed quests until they fix this problem
    If you keeping making blocks and beams, you could still finish on time.

Farm Supplier
    Feel free to add SpicesLand1