Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Came here looking for some info on Nefriti and the pyramid cake. Has there been confirmation that the cake is here to stay? Nefritit has visited me 4 times now and I have a total of 4 pistachios. It would be nice to be able to cook it at least once!! Some are reporting her dropping more than one pistachio are you still receiving multiple pistachios per drop?
    I've collected from Nefrititi 7 times; she visits every 3 hours. Once, I got 10 pistachios. The other six, I have only received 1 pistachio.
    I'm sure the Pyramid cake is permanent, but as far as I know, nobody from TL has confirmed this yet.

Good luck to everyone else still working on the event.
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 06-15-15 at 05:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    OK, I learned some great tips from some of the more experienced players and have set myself some goals: 1) work hard at increasing my storage. 2) learn all of the recipies available. 3) increase the amount of ingredients I can gather at a time, my current haul is 3 for each shoppe. And 4) work at stockpiling dishes that are commonly asked for. I was amazed that one fine lass had something like 6 THOUSAND units of some dishes. I bow in her general direction whilst chanting "I am not worthy".
    Posted by nephthys82

How do you increase the the amount of ingredients you can gather? I alas did not welcome Nefretiti. I was five days into it before I saw that you have to stockpile meals on the counter and turn your chairs around! I will hopefully complete the next event! I also increased my numbers of counters from 6 to 11. I will be expanding my pantry as well. Currently only at 95 items. I did notice that I did not really get to give too many of the dishes I had on counters to the ship, it simply didn't ask for them after I had them made. Idk if the game actually "knows" what I do and do t have and then asks for what I don't have!(shrugs). I made it to the oasis level and about halfway through. I do think the game should take into consideration how far you came and ask for gems accordingly. I had less than half the oasis level left and I think to complete that level was under 200 gems so that left the last level with Nef. But it still wants 1300 gems to unlock her and I really don't think that's very fair. I did get further than previous events so hopefully the next one will be the one for meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	20935Click image for larger version. 

Views:	194 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	20936Click image for larger version. 

Views:	76 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	20937

Also I have already mastered the kababas and swarma but cannot keep them or get the pyramid cake because I wasn't able to unlock Nef
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 06-15-15 at 01:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    My goal book says 12 days for the pyramid cake. I'm hoping that's only for making it the first time. But confirmation from S8 would be nice.

Executive Chef
    Inztrekfan, I stocked piled my counters to the point that I actually got stuck half way through and couldn't make anything yet the ship seldom asked for my premade items. I ended up have to buy three new counters at exorbitant prices and turn around a full table of chairs to clear the counters faster. The last three days I stopped stockpiling and left everything open until a ship request came in and that seemed to work best for me. Next time I will stockpile but leave at least three counters full.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    In the oven to cook it there is no timer but in the receipt book there is a timer. Can someone from S8 let us know if the cake is permanent or is it timed ? Thank u.
    Hello everyone! Sorry to be so late, but yes, Nefertiti and the recipe for the Pistachio Pyramid Cake are both permanent once you unlock Nefertiti from the Catering Event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Inztrekfan, I stocked piled my counters to the point that I actually got stuck half way through and couldn't make anything yet the ship seldom asked for my premade items. I ended up have to buy three new counters at exorbitant prices and turn around a full table of chairs to clear the counters faster. The last three days I stopped stockpiling and left everything open until a ship request came in and that seemed to work best for me. Next time I will stockpile but leave at least three counters full.
    I had the same problem haha, had bunch of food premade but cruise ship kept asking for food I don't have. It was useful for 4 coin dishes I was getting doe since I didn't have to wait like 8 hours to deliver it!

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    How do you increase the the amount of ingredients you can gather?
    By expanding your shops and possibly increasing the number of slots your street market has, depending on how you feel about buying from the SM. But shops that are expanded to 5 or 6 make it a lot easier to fill ingredient requests.

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I did notice that I did not really get to give too many of the dishes I had on counters to the ship, it simply didn't ask for them after I had them made. Idk if the game actually "knows" what I do and do t have and then asks for what I don't have!(shrugs).
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	194 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	20936
    One thing I notice is that you've got several counters filled with foods that the ship never requests. If you want to try the "full counter" method, you'll want to fill with things that the ship does actually request. I hate when a cruise starts and I have counters filled with pizza and valentine foods, but I quick serve them or just pitch them.

So, yah, as of now, ship never asks for pizza oven, Valentine's oven, or any of the temporary dishes. Get them off your counters as soon as you can at the start of a cruise!
    Last edited by fatbearsecondary; 06-15-15 at 01:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! Sorry to be so late, but yes, Nefertiti and the recipe for the Pistachio Pyramid Cake are both permanent once you unlock Nefertiti from the Catering Event.
    Ooh! Just the answer I was hoping for! Thanks for the info.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    By expanding your shops and possibly increasing the number of slots your street market has, depending on how you feel about buying from the SM. But shops that are expanded to 5 or 6 make it a lot easier to fill ingredient requests.
    I'm level 35 all the items that are in my stores (general, butcher, veggie, and seafood market) that are unlocked I have. My street market is 6 items. I think I misunderstood that you were able to unlock additional quantities of the items I.e. Peppers I can only get 1 every 4 hours. I can not actually increase this to 2 peppers can I? I absolutely have to buy from the street market even though prices are high or else I wouldn't be able to get very far. I mean take anything with mushrooms I can only get 1 every 16 hrs and I really need them sooner than that! So street market is a life saver for me!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post

Yes but will Nefertiti continue to visit us so we can continue to make the cake or do I have to collect all my pistachios now before the deadline. Mine says 5 days. TYIA.