Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    i just accidentally sent some salmon sushi to the ship and ended up having to refresh that slot because I realised I wouldn't be able to complete that one for many many hours. Sigh....wish there was an undo button
    Oh, darn! Hope you at least got something good in its place. My salmon is the last item I need for today & ready to deliver. I'll send it just as soon as my Prime Rib is done. Got it and peas all ready for tomorrow (both 4-coin dishes). Good times!

Rhino Keeper
    I tried that too. But I got real upset when my creme brulet was 1649/1650. I had to cook another whole batch for just 1 serving. Now I just turn all my chairs around and block the door. If I have time I move the blockage and feed cid and the gang. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Wish they would do a counter sale as could do with some more counters but my next one is ?100 which is just not worth it
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    One of my neighbours used gems and has finished the event and said if she remembers right you had to master the new dishes to get the cake. Thought might help those who are not sure what to do about the new dishes.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

New Resident
    Mine does that too. I've found that if I completely close out the game before I start playing, then I don't have to wait for it to crash and restart. I hope that helps.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Mine freezes every time I log in. Have to do it twice for the game to work
    Mine crashes every time I start the game after the latest update, but I've noticed that if I completely close out the game and exit before turning it on again, then I don't have to wait for it to crash and restart. I hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cristin30 View Post
    Mine crashes every time I start the game after the latest update, but I've noticed that if I completely close out the game and exit before turning it on again, then I don't have to wait for it to crash and restart. I hope this helps.
    I think they fixed it. Mine has worked great all day ��

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I am on day 5 and need 40 more gems. Anyone know what each coin is worth so know what to send to finish this day.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    One of my neighbours used gems and has finished the event and said if she remembers right you had to master the new dishes to get the cake. Thought might help those who are not sure what to do about the new dishes.
    Does she know how many gems gives the cake?

Rhino Keeper
    I will ask her