Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I'm trying to get the guitar and I might not even get that. How do you stockpile food? You must have tons of appliances and be a high level?

I've only made it to day 2 or 3 in both cruise events. I must be doing something wrong. Lol
    To stockpile I was just turning all chair other side so customers can't sit and,therefore, don't eat food you cook. So I had all my counters full of food that I thought the cruise might require. But to stockpile you need to have some money to be able to buy food and only spend money for a few days. I didn't stockpile anything last time and I found it much harder to finish the event than this time when I actually had some food ready.

The Honorable Panda
    Please note that blocking your door or turning your counters so customers cannot come in and eat is not part of the design of the game.
    Some players have experiences issues, like losing all their food at once some get coins some do not.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note that blocking your door or turning your counters so customers cannot come in and eat is not part of the design of the game.
    Some players have experiences issues, like losing all their food at once some get coins some do not.
    Good to know thanks!! I'll just keep trying.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

I just finished this event and i must say i'm disappointed. Unless i'm missing something?
    I wasn't able to finish the previous event and i was a bit jealous of people who did and are now getting daily bonuses.
    So this time i was basically glued to my ipad and i finished with 10 hours to go, spent maybe 10-15 gems/quick serves in total. And all i got was a TV..?
    Maybe i'm missing something and it's a special TV that gives bonuses? Or have i just wasted 6 days of my life for nothing?

Farm Supplier
    I just finish this event thanks to all helping hand i got from laura (or whatever her name) from the last event. Maybe she is worth 200 gems after all

Fashion Designer
    So did anyone else notice the special offer for parts that came up this morning? Darn thing disappeared and I didn't get it. My toolbox is full - of everyting BUT hammers, and I wanted to ask a question about the special offer, but the thread that is supposed to be about that links to a different thread, so I couldn't ask the question in the appropriate place and now the darn thing disappears. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

At least I finished the event already. Put up my TV, but not sure my diners like it. :-P

Fashion Designer
    I got the guitar. That's all I need. I'm happy now.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    So did anyone else notice the special offer for parts that came up this morning? Darn thing disappeared and I didn't get it. My toolbox is full - of everyting BUT hammers, and I wanted to ask a question about the special offer, but the thread that is supposed to be about that links to a different thread, so I couldn't ask the question in the appropriate place and now the darn thing disappears. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

At least I finished the event already. Put up my TV, but not sure my diners like it. :-P
    Yeah I hope they figure out whatever bugs they were having with the value pack and put it back up again. I was going to buy it for sure (maybe multiple times)!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elenavanachter View Post
    I just finished this event and i must say i'm disappointed. Unless i'm missing something?
    I wasn't able to finish the previous event and i was a bit jealous of people who did and are now getting daily bonuses.
    So this time i was basically glued to my ipad and i finished with 10 hours to go, spent maybe 10-15 gems/quick serves in total. And all i got was a TV..?
    Maybe i'm missing something and it's a special TV that gives bonuses? Or have i just wasted 6 days of my life for nothing?

It was a shorted event to coincide with the Rock and roll decor available. The floor reminds me of nightclub story. Does anyone know if it lights up? That would be so cool! Sniff...I miss that game. Anyways, I guess they did this because the last one was so long, they got so many complaints, they wanted it to be easier. I think it was fun and cute. Not long and tedious like the last one. I finished about three hours ago. I look forward to the next one.

Even if you didn't like the prizes, by playing, you have an idea of how things work for you, for when the next 14 day event comes along.

Executive Chef
    Also, the piano is awesome! I can't wait to have more space so I can put it out. Too bad the keys aren't animated. But it's still stunning, compared to how much it would cost in gems to buy outright perhaps.