Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m guessing the Jinn?s are rare but bet the Toxified Spirit was turned on in error. I?m getting one from every bush, except the one that spawned a Skunkupine.

Edit - I see in the Bugs forum that it is intentional, not in error. Yikes!
    Are you kidding me??!!!

That's insane storm 8 !!!! For the ones who have finished that storyline, they are a complete waste of energy !!! Why activate a useless spawn? It drops completely nothing!

I'm really considering quit playing! All the rollbacks, it takes ages to log-in , useless prices with events (no energy droppers for example) the complete insane difference between high and low in events and now this : a completely useluss waste of time and energy !

It only keeps getting worse. Not much fun playing anymore (and i'm playing from the start)

Edit :
    8 bushes -> 8 toxified spirits
    Do we need them? No !
    Waste of the total 40 energy !!!!

During the storyline we REALLY needed them:
    20 bushes -> 1 spirit (if lucky)

I really do not understand why this is done on purpose

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Are you kidding me??!!!

That's insane storm 8 !!!! For the ones who have finished that storyline, they are a complete waste of energy !!! Why activate a useless spawn? It drops completely nothing!

I'm really considering quit playing! All the rollbacks, it takes ages to log-in , useless prices with events (no energy droppers for example) the complete insane difference between high and low in events and now this : a completely useluss waste of time and energy !

It only keeps getting worse. Not much fun playing anymore (and i'm playing from the start)

I agree. I'm disgusted with this story and the waste of energy.