Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions and Reflections (Originally started 2-3 months ago)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I think the main problem is new dragon releases every week. I seriously doubt anyone can catch up, even a veteran player like me, and even some of my neighbors who played even before I did, stopped caring about new dragons around a year or so ago.

I think some of them even left the game because of the frustrations they felt from playing. Playing a game should be simple and fun, not frustrated by it.
    I agree I've been playing a long time before I joined the forum, there is too much going on all the time so I choose those I would like for me and discount everything else ..... Breeding is frustrating now I think the archangel was my last much wanted success and that was ages ago, I do play often but I refuse to have my life controlled by a game which becomes stressful to fit into life so as an exsmple with the now complex tales I decide how far I want to go and then opt out of going any further ..... I understand that once we reach high levels the concept changes but the continual pressure of twice weekly updates of new dragons often of a colour combo we already have just becomes frustrating so I don't bother anymore ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I agree I've been playing a long time before I joined the forum, there is too much going on all the time so I choose those I would like for me and discount everything else ..... Breeding is frustrating now I think the archangel was my last much wanted success and that was ages ago, I do play often but I refuse to have my life controlled by a game which becomes stressful to fit into life so as an exsmple with the now complex tales I decide how far I want to go and then opt out of going any further ..... I understand that once we reach high levels the concept changes but the continual pressure of twice weekly updates of new dragons often of a colour combo we already have just becomes frustrating so I don't bother anymore ....
    Breeding was fun for me for a short period of time, and that period of time being the few months when I completed my Diamond collection

After that, I stopped caring and also stopped breeding, no point in caring when there's not enough space on my island anyways

Even now I'm at the edge of available space, many dragons have been stuck in storage and I doubt I can get them out any time soon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I doubt it'll happen though, the main reason being that having many dragons would attract people to spend gold, which is what generates money for them
    Exactly, what a good point. But even though it's actually highly unlikely that this will be accomplished, TL should think more about beginning players. Even though right now it is slightlier easier, it would sound better for the first combos somebody tries to have less dragons. Or if TL still decides to make two updates per week, it would sound great to remove some unwanted dragons found on early combos and continue making two updates per week, but adding dragons with new combos and/or to a combo that has a few dragons. In this way, beginning might be much easier, but what about breeding for Diamond? Will it affect? We also want this dragon to be easier for breeding...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Exactly, what a good point. But even though it's actually highly unlikely that this will be accomplished, TL should think more about beginning players. Even though right now it is slightlier easier, it would sound better for the first combos somebody tries to have less dragons. Or if TL still decides to make two updates per week, it would sound great to remove some unwanted dragons found on early combos and continue making two updates per week, but adding dragons with new combos and/or to a combo that has a few dragons. In this way, beginning might be much easier, but what about breeding for Diamond? Will it affect? We also want this dragon to be easier for breeding...
    Like I mentioned, the simplest Red and Green combo gives somewhere around 20+ dragon possibilities, that's way too many for the earliest breeding combo that we get in this game

It doesn't seem like TL care much about beginners as they're pretty much immediately put into tournaments, which there's no way to finish if you're a new player with low level dragons, not to mention they probably only have around 3 to 4 dragons in total

World events, Tales, and also the new leaderboard events as well, those are immposible for them to finish

To sum up, it's bad for new players
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Like I mentioned, the simplest Red and Green combo gives somewhere around 20+ dragon possibilities, that's way too many for the earliest breeding combo that we get in this game

It doesn't seem like TL care much about beginners as they're pretty much immediately put into tournaments, which there's no way to finish if you're a new player with low level dragons, not to mention they probably only have around 3 to 4 dragons in total

World events, Tales, and also the new leaderboard events as well, those are immposible for them to finish

To sum up, it's bad for new players
    So seemingly, the greatest problems for new players is the great amount of dragons with basic types added everytime and that they unlock events too early. The game would be much easier for beginners if (again) there would be less dragons with those types and if the events would be unlocked later in the game. In other words, I exactly expect this:

FIRST DRAGON COMBOS

RED/GREEN

LIFE DRAGON
    WILD DRAGON
    FORESTFIRE DRAGON
    LANDWORM DRAGON

GREEN/YELLOW

FRUITFUL DRAGON
    FAIRY DRAGON
    PARAKEET DRAGON

RED/YELLOW

FIRESTORM DRAGON
    EAGLE DRAGON
    SCORPION DRAGON
    HONEYBEE DRAGON
    CLOCKWORK DRAGON

GREEN/BLUE

ISLAND DRAGON
    SERPENT DRAGON
    ATLANTIS DRAGON
    MERMAID DRAGON*

YELLOW/BLUE

MIST DRAGON
    MINDVOLT DRAGON
    SEABREEZE DRAGON
    CLOWN DRAGON*
    SOCIAL DRAGON

*Note: In these combos, I also include dragons with minor types that must be bred here (ex. Dino Dragon, Fairytale Dragon, Mythic Dragon, Gemstone Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, whatsoever), but I'm not writing them as they are unlocked at other levels (though the Gemstone Dragon and Rainbow Dragon might be exceptions, as they are unlocked in levels where you might be breeding these dragons).

*Note 2: It's better for the Red + Green combo to have only those dragons (even though the Forestfire Dragon is currently unavailable, as with a couple others in the combos) as 8 hours (the hours that take to breed the other dragons of the combo) sounds too long for this combo that is bred at the beginning for the game; it would take less to advance if this would happen.

*Note 3: The *s I placed means compliment/optional.

About the events, it would sound better for them to first appear later in the game, at about level 20, so the player doesn't have a hard time playing the game.

So please TL, I really love this game, but I'll like the game to be much easier at the beginning so I advance more in combos, as I stop in a combo to have those dragons.

EXTRA NOTE: EDITING IF SOMETHING'S WRONG OK?

Nightclub Owner
    Seeing your long post reminds me of some of the suggestions you've made in the past, too bad it doesn't seem like TL listens
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Seeing your long post reminds me of some of the suggestions you've made in the past, too bad it doesn't seem like TL listens
    Yeah, that was 1 year ago (OMG time really flows very fast), though some say that they read it, but they simply think of it and seemingly nothing happens..

But still, it actually sounds good for most of these dragons to be available in the earliest breeding combos (if not most of these and a few of the current dragons) and for the events to be unlocked at a later level where you can have experience playing, but it's their decision, not ours; their game. It's highly unlikely that this might happen, but hope this helps.
    Last edited by goodbrothersjohnandjohn; 06-21-16 at 12:45 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I think the current tales event has improved from the past, this time tasks are easier to complete and not as many battles are required, which is a good thing

Now they need to improve on other events as well, I don't know why they increased the number of points required for world events, we used to all get every prize, now most of us ended up missing the last individual prize because the points have increased
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I think the current tales event has improved from the past, this time tasks are easier to complete and not as many battles are required, which is a good thing

Now they need to improve on other events as well, I don't know why they increased the number of points required for world events, we used to all get every prize, now most of us ended up missing the last individual prize because the points have increased
    Yeah that's something good though, but even if it's easier, I still think that the events level should be delayed at least slightly, the beginners should wait so the game doesn't get hard too soon or cause many dragons to appear too soon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Yeah that's something good though, but even if it's easier, I still think that the events level should be delayed at least slightly, the beginners should wait so the game doesn't get hard too soon or cause many dragons to appear too soon.
    But then they'll complain why they haven't gotten the events, it's a double edge sword
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast