Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Mining dragon : Cursed Idol dragon (01-12-16)

Fashion Designer
    My 2nd is hatched and 23 bombs stored for the next dragon. I'll loose a few bombs bc of the limit, but I won't have spare pieces stored this time

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    My 2nd is hatched and 23 bombs stored for the next dragon. I'll loose a few bombs bc of the limit, but I won't have spare pieces stored this time
    If you plan to do the Tales event, you will have to win more battles, therefore spare pieces
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    If you plan to do the Tales event, you will have to win more battles, therefore spare pieces
    Nope. I read it that current one expires before the first battles are needed! I hope, I calculated correctly.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Farm Supplier
    I can hardly play because my game is crashing every few minutes! Every new version for Android is just getting worse as for crasing. Earlier versions up to the Halloween used to crash only while mining, but newer versions crash any moment! Especially while mining, of cause. I've lost about a dozen bomb this way. That's why I have to spend gems to speed up my Dreamweaver's evolution today, in order to get the last five pieces of the Cursed Idol. I play less and less every day because it's so frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Started crafting. Had to spend some gold (30 or so) because I didn't bother mining and evolving and didn't realise it would expire today. That and not being able to log in yesterday for whatever reason

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    I can hardly play because my game is crashing every few minutes! Every new version for Android is just getting worse as for crasing. Earlier versions up to the Halloween used to crash only while mining, but newer versions crash any moment! Especially while mining, of cause. I've lost about a dozen bomb this way. That's why I have to spend gems to speed up my Dreamweaver's evolution today, in order to get the last five pieces of the Cursed Idol. I play less and less every day because it's so frustrating.
    Wow, I was thinking it was my internet. It also crashes on me when visiting after about 4/5 visits it crashes same with mining after about the 4th/5th bomb it crashes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Wow, I was thinking it was my internet. It also crashes on me when visiting after about 4/5 visits it crashes same with mining after about the 4th/5th bomb it crashes.
    really??? I thought that this is happening only to me and blaiming my phone!! uhh hhhh now I feel better that my phone is ok. but this is not good at al I lost like this a lots of bombs if dont don't pay attention very well and quit the game before it happens.

Host(ess)
    Another dragon i dont get because my Game crashed everyday in the mining!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncey51 View Post
    Another dragon i dont get because my Game crashed everyday in the mining!
    and I thought it was just me. I am on iOS. If I go into the mine and I have like 5 bombs I will always lose one. I am on wifi and cell at the same time so I don't think it is an Internet thing. I will be tapping and then it just force closes and of course you don't get any pieces you had received so far and you lose that turn. Ugh

Rhino Keeper
    It is the same here. I lost many bombs like that. So everytime I clean the storage of my phone,boosting ...and after that I open the game....Mining twice ...and close the game before it is crushed...it is very boring

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast