Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Hello everyone. I've got a question I'm hoping someone will help me out with. Maybe it has been asked already, but I didn't see it. Can we craft the Running River tiles in advance? Before the prompt asking to do so? And do we really have to place them, or will putting them in storage count. I'd sincerely appreciate any help. Thank you & good luck everyone!

(I waited until the event auto started, so I'm probably behind most of you)
    Sorry for posting this again. I start chapter seven at reset time. (I'm at the high level range, although I feel like I don't belong there). Chapter eight looks VERY busy, and I'm hoping I can craft all four Running Rivers ahead of time. Will it count? As I wrote in my original post, I would sincerely appreciate any help. Thank you and best wishes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Right, working on those as I can. I am still back on Chapter 6. Bad news because Flash tournament just started and I don't have any battles for this event until Day 4 of the Flash Tournament. Now I have to decide if I just sit out the Flash so that there are still low level dragons for me to battle on my day 9 or if I bet on my Diamond (15) and newly raised Champs. Any suggestions??
    I'll pass on flash tournament. I'm ready to start chapter 9. 6 battles are required and I'm sure that the 4th or 5th enemy will be hard.

Has anyone else found that they win a battle but it does not register? This has just happened to me, I won one this morning, one after lunch and have just won another but it says I have only won 2/4? I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still says the same.
    Last edited by sitikiya; 09-23-16 at 11:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sitikiya View Post
    Has anyone else found that they win a battle but it does not register? This has just happened to me, I won one this morning, one after lunch and have just won another but it says I have only won 2/4?
    No, thankfully I have not had that problem, but I've had it not count other things. Have you tried force closing your game? That works for me. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Sorry for posting this again. I start chapter seven at reset time. (I'm at the high level range, although I feel like I don't belong there). Chapter eight looks VERY busy, and I'm hoping I can craft all four Running Rivers ahead of time. Will it count? As I wrote in my original post, I would sincerely appreciate any help. Thank you and best wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    More info: I crafted and placed one running river before the chapter started... and it counted
    Because I had the second ready in the spell shop and Island ready on the nest, chapter 5 took me about 30 seconds to complete

So hopefully it works the same way for the aqua artifacts and the two rivers count towards the four needed for chapter 7...
    Umm...that's all I read, as for me, I'm already behind a few chapters and just went with it and crafted all 4 rivers. I'm just gonna see how it unfolds and I'll let you know the results afterward if you haven't done so yet.

Edit: So...so far, it counted my rivers for chapter 5 too w/o waiting for the chapter to prompt me to start. Planing to craft the artifacts too in advance to see how that goes (currently on chapter 6).
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 09-23-16 at 03:07 PM.

I tried force closing the game but it didn't work, and I had to wait another hour before I could battle again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    You're kidding me right!? Not only do I have a food shortage to deal with but now you go add in a battle tournament too! What's up with that?! Nothing like making this a bit harder on the last two days...........
    No surprise at all!! This almost always happen.. There is either a regular or flash tournament ending on the Sunday of the last few days of tales.. Also another might be starting on Tuesday.. That is why many people plan and start their tales so that 10th day doesn't happen to be Sunday..
    If you start on Friday (the day tales are released), your last day is Sunday (mostly last day of a tournament)
    if you start on Sat, last day will be Monday (no tournament at all, but you MIGHT face a few high level opponents quite hard to beat)
    if you start on Sunday, last day will be Tuesday ( half day normal with possible hard to beat opponents, but other half, you might get a tournament with the first low level opponents)
    Therefore, starting on Sunday is safest, unless you have quite strong warriors and you are sure to finish a tournament on Saturday..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Umm...that's all I read, as for me, I'm already behind a few chapters and just went with it and crafted all 4 rivers. I'm just gonna see how it unfolds and I'll let you know the results afterward if you haven't done so yet.

Edit: So...so far, it counted my rivers for chapter 5 too w/o waiting for the chapter to prompt me to start. Planing to craft the artifacts too in advance to see how that goes (currently on chapter 6).
    I can't thank you enough for your help! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Good luck with the wheel and the rest of the Dragon Tales!

Farm Supplier
    Am I safe to place my island dragon out of my nest? I am waiting on level 9 on low level? I don't want to place him to early and it not count. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    Am I safe to place my island dragon out of my nest? I am waiting on level 9 on low level? I don't want to place him to early and it not count. Thank you.
    You need to wait for the prompt asking you to breed the Island Dragon. Once prompted, it counts if you move it from the breeding den to the nest, or moving it from the nest. Good luck!