Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Fashion Designer
    level 3 colosseum drops 7 crests, 1 ea mason tools

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I have the ice dragon and my first drop was dragon scales. No energy so far. I don't think I've ever gotten energy off a dragon. But I like the way it looks.
    my ice dragon just dropped 2 gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    my ice dragon just dropped 2 gems!
    also just got 2 gems off my ice dragon!!

New Resident
    [/QUOTE]I don't know, I've had to have fed this little guy mor than 20 times and he still won't grow

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I went with fire, then decided I needed both! it was the tail on the fire dragon that helped make my choice..... (Well, initially!!!)

Drops will be the same for both dragons... Still not 100% sure what they are for these 2, but looking like normal dragon drops as listed in the inventory guide.
    I am still sitting with my dragon stone, ready to craft my new dragon, but I can't decide! Unfortunately, I can't justify buying gems to get a second stone, as much as I'd like to. I like the color of the ice dragon in contrast to the regular dragons. And I like the fire dragon tail and ears. Decisions... Decisions... Can you tell me if either one has more animation? I've only seen still pictures. It would be great to know and help me choose.

I really liked this challenge and loved the Nagas. I'm thrilled to know they still pop up.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KNKstorm8 View Post
    I am still sitting with my dragon stone, ready to craft my new dragon, but I can't decide! Unfortunately, I can't justify buying gems to get a second stone, as much as I'd like to. I like the color of the ice dragon in contrast to the regular dragons. And I like the fire dragon tail and ears. Decisions... Decisions... Can you tell me if either one has more animation? I've only seen still pictures. It would be great to know and help me choose.

I really liked this challenge and loved the Nagas. I'm thrilled to know they still pop up.
    I have one of each in 2 kingdoms. They're the same animation as the other dragons and have the same drops.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-24-16 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Removed off topic remarks

Quote Originally Posted by daffdil View Post
    I have one of each in 2 kingdoms. They're the same animation as the other dragons and have the same drops.
    yep, you end up with two dragons that tell you that you can't hold anymore dragon scales
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-24-16 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Quote updated

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    also just got 2 gems off my ice dragon!!
    Me too!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I checked on the amount of times it takes to collect/pet/feed the fire or ice dragon and it was confirmed it takes 20 pets (including initial).

Anyone who completed the event and did not receive their Dragon Stone has been credited! Please check your storage for the Dragon Stone and your Kingdom Goals list for your follow up Goals to hatch the Dragon Stone.

If you completed the event and did not receive your Dragon Stone, please write to support@storm8.com. Thank you guys so much for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!