Page 96 of 145 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Hi All, I need help and fast as my timer is less than 24 hours and I will spend most of my day on airplane!!! �� The problem is that I purchased my dragon hoard and found that as a lower level player we have the same requirement of 10 golden eggs! Yikes! I only have 2 and my chickens have turned into the plain old egg producing kind- not a single gold egg drop in site! What can I do but spend the 80 gems? Any ideas?
    The other issue is that when I finished Ch 9 I had over 20 pieces of the shell armor. I noted the battle where that 20th one was collected. Problem is, only 18 are showing in my inventory now! Where did the other 2 go? I'm not getting anymore Nagas to battle! I've forced closed with no resolution in the problem. Any help would be appreciated. I wish I could say I have enjoyed this but I have found the requirements were so difficult that they were more stressful than fun. Much different than the story chapter games in Fantasy Forest that I have played for the last 2 years. Maybe with time it will get easier and be fun. Good luck to all! And thank you in advance for any help!
    -DocZLA Level 26 (as of today)
    Last edited by DocZLA; 05-15-16 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Situation changed

I don't know about others, but I haven't had a single Naga since ch 10 began.
    Guess I'm not getting the coral reef after all.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    please read new post #2 for all info on crafting the dragon and chapter 10!

I have written troubleshooting info in this post as well.

I can't stress enough how important it is to read the new post 2. It's nearly time for my day to end, so please, keep referring players to post 2 for chapter 10 and what happens next if there are any issues that are posted.

Most importantly, force close your game as the event doesn't seem to end by itself without some intervention!

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Once you've collected the Ritual, Naga's stop spawning. Lilies start though as soon as you choose your dragon and while its crafting.

Good luck friends!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-16 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjuice333 View Post
    I don't know about others, but I haven't had a single Naga since ch 10 began.
    Guess I'm not getting the coral reef after all.
    I take that back... Finally got a Naga again. It was just a dry spell.

Dragon drops

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    What does the fire dragon drop? Where did you find the info?

its buried in this thread somewhere! I think ShibuyaCloth also posted... SW.
    Found it under Post 33, pictures of goal items. They both drop coins, dragon scales and energy.
    Last edited by crystalfire2000; 05-15-16 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Mistakes

Fashion Designer
    I'm assuming after the event players like me who spent gems trying to craft a second Egg will be refunded our gems? I haven't heard anything new about that yet

Quote Originally Posted by crystalfire2000 View Post
    Found it
    Found it under Post 33, pictures of goal items. They both drop coins, dragon scales and energy.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I'm assuming after the event players like me who spent gems trying to craft a second Egg will be refunded our gems? I haven't heard anything new about that yet
    Please see Pika's post about this in Post 1 of this thread.....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalfire2000 View Post
    This was just an assumption, I took the dragon template to build the new dragon cards. In 24 hours you will know, or someone will post here the real results.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I had the dragon stone crafted and collected however there is no where can be seen. What went wrong!