Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I’m having a hard time collecting cold stone to make portal blocks. I’ve been ****ing the portal pillars and haven’t received one from them.

The only ones I have received are from the first value pack.

Am I doing something wrong? Up to level 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are you fighting the ones that spawn from trees? That's probably a stupid question, but those are the ones that drop the stones.
    I know that for sure but honestly I can't remember if the ones from farmhouses do or don't.

Adding: just those spawned from trees. And from reading back thru some posts any tree should work just like the featured one in market.
    The Portalpillar that spawns from Farmhouses only drops the pink potion to make the Portal Rope.
    For the Stones you need to spawn them from Trees indeed.
    Good luck redpenny!

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ..... Apotranus bloom still not storable, can't store my grown Eclipsed Elms either though I did store the saplings immediately before putting them back out to try to make them storable 樂
    Binary bulb, Oxa, hydronous pond all have working storage options.
    Strange you can't store the Elms. Maybe they changed it.. I'm trying one myself now, just to check. (already have 60 in my inventory)

I thought I read at the beginning of the event S8 said the Apotranus Bloom would be storable post event.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I gave up and gem skipped my last three portal keys to get Pavo. Mr. P is a daily energy dropper.
    But we still have a week, and if you only needed to buy 3 Portal Key's you're probably further ahead than anyone.
    But thanks for the info! Does he look good? (I hoped he would be a weekly, considering all the trouble/timers we have to go though to get him)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-13-21 at 11:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    roksta72, Here's the Gem Confirmation Button Suggestion thread from the Suggestions forum 

All the way from 2017 to now with consistent requests (though some merged in from other threads) though i'm sure requests predate even that...
    Thanx stormy🍻,now I can add my voice to the multitudes that get ignored by s8🤣. P.s.im a Melbourne storm fan,so go the storm⚡️🤣🍻

Rhino Keeper
    So a quick question. I am only on level 4 as I can’t get that muck stuff, from the hogs, even though I have 5. If I read all your comments I am better off to stop playing as this is just not doable. Or is there another way to get muck to make blocks?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    So a quick question. I am only on level 4 as I can’t get that muck stuff, from the hogs, even though I have 5. If I read all your comments I am better off to stop playing as this is just not doable. Or is there another way to get muck to make blocks?
    You can also get Muck from Pigs (although I think the black pigs don't drop them, just pink, white and royal pigs)
    There are many bottlenecks still in front of you, and I don't think it's likely you can complete the event, I'm sorry.
    You could focus on making the 3 Portalpillars in the Cavus Cavern?

My Gigantus (seems more maroon or pink ? vs the smallest portalpillars' deeper purple) still drop hides alongside the larvae (I'm in Goal 12 with 1 Portal Key crafted; drops likely don't turn off until event's end). Are you past Goal 11 and not getting any larvae at all?

~

Apotranus bloom still not storable, can't store my grown Eclipsed Elms either though I did store the saplings immediately before putting them back out to try to make them storable 樂
    Binary bulb, Oxa, hydronous pond all have working storage options.
    Hide has stopped dropping now. : ) Was v confusing, glad at least that ironed out.

To another ruler of their realm:
    NICE tip on storing saplings! I am off to buy a bunch! : ) Those trees are gorgeous and I would love to have them gracing spring and summer on my board every year! : )

Best wishes to all for finishing as best as poss. : ( Looking forward to hearing Pavo drops. If it's a 2 dropper, I would be quite disappointed. But a daily ali equivalent would be fab. : )

S8 was being really responsive for a stretch - it was wonderful and marvellous! Where did they go? Really not right to leave android users like that, and the structure is just too hard. I have a chance at finishing, but my night owl partner has to do late night collections for me. Really shouldn't take two players in one board or losing sleep to complete a game.

I appreciate that S8 wants events to be challenging, but a lot of players have RL commitments, myself included, as well as other story strands in the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I gave up and gem skipped my last three portal keys to get Pavo. Mr. P is a daily energy dropper.
    Daily?

Aww... well I hope he gives BIG numbers very frequently. 🥺 (At least above 6 average per day to get his weekly total more than a Weekly's guaranteed 40! )

Thank you for the heads up! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Strange you can't store the Elms. Maybe they changed it.. I'm trying one myself now, just to check. (already have 60 in my inventory)

I thought I read at the beginning of the event S8 said the Apotranus Bloom would be storable post event.
    Thank you 🤔

Ahh yes thank you for the reminder, that makes sense. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Thanx stormy🍻,now I can add my voice to the multitudes that get ignored by s8🤣. P.s.im a Melbourne storm fan,so go the storm⚡️🤣🍻
    You're most welcome! ❤️ Oh dear 😂 Hopefully the magnitude will overwhelm them.

Ah very cool, have no idea which sport that is (i'll google it 😂 ) but go team! 😊

Good luck with the Event if you're playing through! ✨

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    I'm... still getting hides but i'm glad it remedied itself for you. 😅

Oo lovely spring/summer decoration idea, i'm sure you realm will look lovely! 😍❤️

Agreed.
    I suppose monitoring ALL forums is not a daily task, rather an occasional check in with bursts of activity, hence our lovely moderators. Communication chain is there for when things go haywire, but it may still take time depending on their roster or daily duties.
    There are many games under the umbrella, but for those of us on CastleStory waiting on bug fixes and responses it does feel like a looong time to go between problem and resolution sometimes. (Except for when devs [coders? Game wizards? Grand Savior of All Realms? What's their title of choice? 😊 ] literally respond and roll out a fix in the *middle of their timezone's night* to fix a game-stopping bug. 🥰❤️ )

I feel more and more that when things go quiet regarding an issue it's because it was either designed that way (for Event oddities) or they won't/can't go against higher-ups on the matter (long-time constant requests going unfulfilled) ... or perhaps are still discussing suggestions/planning to implement them in the future but can't make any promises.
    But even if we whine a bit and don't understand the reasoning, I feel that telling us is better than leaving us in the dark.

✨ Customer confidence for continued support and all, y'know?

I'll stop lounging slumped over this soap box with one hand weakly raised and get back to enjoying what I can. 😂 (Eventually 🧐 Can't seem to resist waving my little thoughts about and responding, especially when the issues persist. ❤️ )

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! 🥰❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-14-21 at 01:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can also get Muck from Pigs (although I think the black pigs don't drop them, just pink, white and royal pigs)
    There are many bottlenecks still in front of you, and I don't think it's likely you can complete the event, I'm sorry.
    You could focus on making the 3 Portalpillars in the Cavus Cavern?
    Did I miss this being said somewhere? I also didn’t see this on the first page?

Fashion Designer
    Did I miss this being said somewhere? I also didn?t see this on the first page?
    Getting muck from Pigs?

"Goal 5:
    * Tend to Perihelion Hogs (Be careful where you step!) x1
    * Gather Perihelion Muck (Tend to Pigs or Perihelion Hogs!) x6
    ... " ❤️

It was a "hint" left below one of the Goal lines in-game as well for Goal 5 but if you'd already gathered enough to fill the request you wouldn't have seen it since the hints disappear when completed. 😕
    You're not the only one to miss it!

(Also sorry if i've misinterpreted which aspect of the prior post you were responding to 😅 )

Executive Chef
    Did I miss this being said somewhere? I also didn’t see this on the first page?
    Look at the goal description of Goal 5. (* Gather Perihelion Muck (Tend to Pigs or Perihelion Hogs!) x6)
    You got this description in-game too.
    It has been mentioned a lot here, but I can see it's easily missed if you don't read everything. I'm sorry.
    Especially when a new event begins, lot of tips and tricks are shared here.

..... can't store my grown Eclipsed Elms either though I did store the saplings immediately before putting them back out to try to make them storable �� ......
    I just tried and for me it works. Maybe try again, just to be sure sure?
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-14-21 at 01:56 AM.