View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Fashion Designer
    Feels like we need a virtual club, where people deciding not continue can go and chill out and relax together for the next 11 days.

Almost like a club for recovering addicts !

And we will understand those who 'slip' and have to continue to the end - we know it is not easy to stop

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnsDairy View Post
    Just deleted/stored everything I was using to get the required items for this event. I'm done.
    Enjoy! It feels gooooood.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Enjoy! It feels gooooood.
    It feels great and I agree with the club I stored my stuff earlier today

Can I join? Just reach L9 and started to put stuff into store and get my life back. Coin only after all that work??! I feel done.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    I have been playing this game since it first opened in the US in the fall of 2013. I have enjoyed it for a long time. I spend some money for gems because it has seemed worth it. This particular event has the worst drop rate of any event I can remember. It may be first time since 2013 that I won't finish an event. I have been playing pretty steadily, I have a fair number of alicorns, and I still am not sure about completing the Tea Party. The sheer volume of items needed combined with the abysmal drop rate is making the game less attractive to me. We have been chopping rocks for a long time now in many different events and it is getting a little boring. I may complete this one, but I'll bored to tears chopping rocks and grass (60 chops to get 7 porcelain clay, 15 tall grass to get 2 spring petals)
    SW, thanks for being the best Mod - your creativity and commitment to the community is outstanding. And thanks to all the "speeders" who move ahead to give the community vital information.
    Good luck to all in finishing this one.
    Ponds drop much better than rocks, but I agree. I'm giving up for the first time in years (got to level 9). Mainly because of the coin only reward, but also because of the effort. And I've got 25 alicorns to help me!

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Feels like we need a virtual club, where people deciding not continue can go and chill out and relax together for the next 11 days.

Almost like a club for recovering addicts !

And we will understand those who 'slip' and have to continue to the end - we know it is not easy to stop
    I'm so jealous! I can't wait to join the club! 3 tea settings and 2 teas to go for level 9, then I can become a member!! And I am pretty sure I won't relapse. I'm so over tea leaves and porcelain clay.

Note to S8: If an event is going to be 3 weeks long, please consider adding some variety to it in the future.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm so jealous! I can't wait to join the club! 3 tea settings and 2 teas to go for level 9, then I can become a member!! And I am pretty sure I won't relapse. I'm so over tea leaves and porcelain clay.

Note to S8: If an event is going to be 3 weeks long, please consider adding some variety to it in the future.
    Happy to put you on the waiting list of the 'I gave up level 10' club

Executive Chef
    Changed my mind! I am going to continue on, but not at the frustrated pace I was going at. I'm just gonna do what I can without getting all anxiety ridden over it. If I make it, fine. If not, that's fine too.

This one was just too complicated and too big. That is all.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Thanks it does!

Fashion Designer
    Luna48,
    Castle Story started in the fall of 2012. I started playing in Feb. 2013 in the US with the Valentine Edition so lucky enough to have the Love Shack.

I've reached Level 8 with the garden and that's enough. If I collected every two hours around the clock I just might get the peacock but it is not worth that kind of effort and stress. I too miss the type of events from a couple of years ago. And PLEASE no more Leaderboards.