View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Glad you like page 1! Needed to do something creative and happy.

I'm going to plead to S8 for the drop rate to go up! I noticed too that once I hit L8 the ponds were not dropping as much. Spring petals.... What petals!

Rhino Keeper
    All that tremendous and tedious works and the building you have will only drop coins at max level post-event!?

I know it's suppose to be optional but at least make it feel we did get an actual reward for doing all those works (the Peacock is a different story, sorry), like how you did it with the Desert Castle back then: change drop timer but it actually drops useful resources. Really disappointed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Glad you like page 1! Needed to do something creative and happy.

I'm going to plead to S8 for the drop rate to go up! I noticed too that once I hit L8 the ponds were not dropping as much. Spring petals.... What petals!
    yes page 1 is amazing. You are very talented. Thanks for all you do.
    And relax!! We still have 13 days.
    Yippee!!! 😐😐😐😐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    All that tremendous and tedious works and the building you have will only drop coins at max level post-event!?

I know it's suppose to be optional but at least make it feel we did get an actual reward for doing all those works (the Peacock is a different story, sorry), like how you did it with the Desert Castle back then: change drop timer but it actually drops useful resources. Really disappointed
    yes I really like the desert castle. It's pretty and has useful drops.
    And I'm wondering if the gazebo will have drops. Hope so.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    On the third optional quest. It says give red , purple or blue petals.. I have 99 blue and purple petals. But I can't use them. Only wants my red ones I guess... Anyone else having/had this issue??

Yep I too was maxed on purple and blue but it wouldn't take them so I had to collect reds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Yep I too was maxed on purple and blue but it wouldn't take them so I had to collect reds.
    Sheeeesh... It should Just say give 35 red petals then. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Tea sounds good and restorative. Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Call me crazy but, the strategy that I use seems to work pretty well although, it does use additional spending of energy.

When I collect from say ponds; it seems that if I am full on water or mermaid scales if I free up those items by crafting or trading using them then, my collection rate seems to almost double. It does take extra energy to get the jewels to use up forty waters with the Jewel Traders trade and truffles for the fruit farmers to use up mushrooms in the Market Place but it seems to work out in the long run. Likewise, with collecting tea if I am full on mushrooms my drops decrease but, if I use the mushrooms the drop rate increases. Btw, the extra mushrooms used in the greenhouse for more energy works well right now. Downside is I'll have to replace the red petals later with this particular event. I almost have all the red dye at this point so that's no biggy right now.

Anyone else notice this or is it my imagination? I have used this strategy for some time now and it hasn't let me down. I am on level 8 of the table right now and will continue on using this method. I think I'm going to make it with 12+ days to go.

Also, I only have 3 40 energy beasts, having missed out on the Love Shack, but I can play every 2 hours. Really hoping the peacock will be another 40 energy beast. Do I dare ask too much?
    I tried this. No difference. All collections were average besides two that were really very bad. (((

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    The approach you take depends on what goals / prizes you personally want to achieve.

Getting the peacock requires collecting 2400 teacups - so it does not necessarily need you to get the Tea Party to level 10, as long as you can collect enough cups without that. The drop rate of cups increases with each level, so it is obviously easier to get the required number of tea cups if your Tea Party is at a higher level. The peacock has random drops of eggs, roast chickens, golden eggs, energy.

If you want the tea fountain, you need to upgrade to level 10 as you only get this if you complete all stages in the "The Baron Tea Party" goal line. Note that the fountain is decoration only.

So given the tea fountain is decoration only, some people are deciding that the effort to upgrade to level 10 is not worth it and are focusing on getting enough tea cups to get the peacock. So for me for example, I have worked out that if I can upgrade to level 9 by the end of this weekend, I should be able to get enough teacups for the peacock.

If you want raccoons, this is totally unrelated to the level of your Tea Party. You just need to collect enough invites and then craft 2 at the same time, if you want them both. Raccoons have random drops of Silver Ore, Rat Tail, White Petal, Fur

Hope this helps.
    Yes, thanks
    Now all it's more clear
    The most useful it's the peacock, I don't want another useless deco
    Like other people I'm thinking to stop at level 9 and go for the peacock, and take advantage to restock all the red dye

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else feeling really desperate by this sheer number? I've never felt so overwhelmed in a game. I'm trying to get to level 7 but before I do, I'm going to take a day to collect clay, a day to collect tea leaves and a day to collect from the grass, while in between trying to make enough red dye (which by the way is iust as stressful) and then flour. I'm maxed on sugar but of course I'll need more of that too. I know there is still 13 days left.

Heavens knows it will be a miracle if I get the tea party to level 8 or 9.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-21-17 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments.