View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 05-17-18 at 02:15 PM.

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I made a green succulent stand in preparation for the step seven (I'm on six now) and immediately clicked on it so it would go into storage. Seconds later when I searched it wasn't there. I double and triple checked, rebooted and nothing. I began this game four years ago and that's never happened. There have been countless bugs but never this. I clicked on a lemon candle and the same thing happened! In addition and out of nowhere -trust that I pay VERY close attention- 100 gems have poof! disappeared. The succulent used 36 items. Thirty six is a massive number for one plant and the gems, well, it took countless days to earn each and every one of them.

Normally, I let things like this go even when I shouldn't. When the game has been practically unplayable because of its bugs or when I've accidentally used gems by clicking too quickly, I've let it go. But this gem and item loss that I know i'm not responsible for is too much to overlook.

I'm posting here because I'm assuming the errors have something to do with this event. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Last edited by Lillialove; 05-02-18 at 08:00 AM. Reason: A before coffee lack of proofreading.

I hadn't played for a while, but my daughter loves this game and stumbled back into it a few days ago. She is dying because hedgehogs are her all time favorite, but I really don't think we are going to make it...even with mommy working nearly all night for her to get her little critter. Any tips for this late starter? We are on 4/7.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    I hadn't played for a while, but my daughter loves this game and stumbled back into it a few days ago. She is dying because hedgehogs are her all time favorite, but I really don't think we are going to make it...even with mommy working nearly all night for her to get her little critter. Any tips for this late starter? We are on 4/7.
    Check the market regularly/constantly. Now that a lot of players have finished the event, they are selling whatever event items they are receiving as well as the succulents themselves. Buy what you can to save yourself time, and focus on crafting as much as possible. There are still 4+ days to complete the last 4 goals, so you should be able to finish. The biggest struggle is likely to be the Purple Succulents because you need so many, but also the Stones and the Moss...but since those two are not time-sensitive (rather, they are luck-based), those may be easier to get on your own.

Check the Buy/Sell thread, or post in there what you need, and hopefully players will respond to your call for help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    Yesterday I made a green succulent stand in preparation for the step seven (I'm on six now) and immediately clicked on it so it would go into storage. Seconds later when I searched it wasn't there. I double and triple checked, rebooted and nothing.
    Are you referring to the Green Succulent Garden Kit? If yes, you wont be able to see it until you reached Goal 7. See Post 1.

Great event!! Help though most appreciated - I have my hedgehog but no rodent grotto?? only wildlife one?
    Also last but one event past i bought the wrong tree for my budgies - lovebirds instead of parakeets - is there any way of getting that in storage?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are you referring to the Green Succulent Garden Kit? If yes, you wont be able to see it until you reached Goal 7. See Post 1.
    If you are on level 6, did you make the gold succulent garden kit? If not, you will need it for level 7. I had to slide those goals to the left to see the last one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amsodopey1 View Post
    Great event!! Help though most appreciated - I have my hedgehog but no rodent grotto?? only wildlife one?
    Also last but one event past i bought the wrong tree for my budgies - lovebirds instead of parakeets - is there any way of getting that in storage?
    Rodent grotto should have been in your cellar when you won the hedgehog.

Got the hedgehog but no rodent grotto? I have checked animal/pet's and buildings part grrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amsodopey1 View Post
    Got the hedgehog but no rodent grotto? I have checked animal/pet's and buildings part grrrr
    try looking carefully in your cellar. it may be hiding further down in your cellar.