View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

I wanted to wait until this event was almost over before giving my final thoughts. I bought the rainbow stable once it went on sale. I started immediately making horseshoes to help with the final collections. I was so happy to see that the drop rates were so good...that is, until we got to the last few horseshoe collections. The apple trees and dehydrator drop rates were both quite poor. But in spite of that, I just kept making horseshoes to make up for the shortfall. Then, we came to the juicer. I would never have dreamed that the drop rate would have been that poor. I think I got a total of 3 horseshoes from it. That was more than what some people got, but not enough to even complete task 10. The time to make the rainbow horseshoes ensured that we could only make a minimal number of them. Again, we maybe could have made more had the dehydrator and apple tree drops been a little better. I did complete the task and got my pink unicorn. I’m happy with it, but realize that I would never have gotten anything for all my effort if I had not bought the rainbow stable. So, in conclusion, it appears that events are primarily doable only by spending gems or money. You can spend all your time completing all the tasks and working hard and diligent and still not be rewarded for all your effort. How very sad is that. Ok, venting over...I’ll have to wait and see if I’ll ever do another event.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiegirlhi View Post
    I wanted to wait until this event was almost over before giving my final thoughts. I bought the rainbow stable once it went on sale. I started immediately making horseshoes to help with the final collections. I was so happy to see that the drop rates were so good...that is, until we got to the last few horseshoe collections. The apple trees and dehydrator drop rates were both quite poor. But in spite of that, I just kept making horseshoes to make up for the shortfall. Then, we came to the juicer. I would never have dreamed that the drop rate would have been that poor. I think I got a total of 3 horseshoes from it. That was more than what some people got, but not enough to even complete task 10. The time to make the rainbow horseshoes ensured that we could only make a minimal number of them. Again, we maybe could have made more had the dehydrator and apple tree drops been a little better. I did complete the task and got my pink unicorn. I?m happy with it, but realize that I would never have gotten anything for all my effort if I had not bought the rainbow stable. So, in conclusion, it appears that events are primarily doable only by spending gems or money. You can spend all your time completing all the tasks and working hard and diligent and still not be rewarded for all your effort. How very sad is that. Ok, venting over...I?ll have to wait and see if I?ll ever do another event.
    Very sad...i barely got enough horseshoes to get the pink unicorn but could not get any collections complete bcuz i had zero rainbow horseshoes. Very disapointed..😢 i could not get a stable since i dont have the means to buy gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 05-19-18 at 09:46 AM.

I?m very disappointed. I have been playing this game for years - am level 73 - and participate in most quests. For the past year I have not been successful in getting any of the rewards. On this one, I have been trying to get the juicer to drop ONE rainbow horseshoe - but NO. I have been making different juices for 48 hours - with not a single drop of a horseshoe. Totally rigged. I have taken a pause before with frustrations with these events - but this one I believe has put me over the edge. Done.

Rhino Keeper
    I give up. Finished with 99 Red, 1 Pink, 32 Yellow, 5 Orange, 6 Blue, 33 Purple, 0 Green, 3 Gold, 3 Silver, 0 Rainbow. Got all prizes but Blue Unicorn, Peacock Statue & Rainbow Koi Wind Sock.

Got all the prizes besides the Blue Unicorn using 206 gems and a 10 dollar value pack. Very disappointed that these hard events are getting more common! First the Beaver event, Cake pops event, the Topiary Expo event, the Gnome event and now this. It is ridiculous. For the next luck events ince we don't have a 100% chance to get all of the prizes can we get the ability to buy them in the market or maybe it could be in a value pack. It is really a win-win situation. The players are happy and people will buy Gems to get the prizes they didn't receive from the market or a value pack. I love Events, and I’m glad we’re getting them, but I’m really disappointed recently with all these goals that I have to use gems on.
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-24-18 at 06:15 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I really feel like too many of these events are just a tease. Prizes get dangled in front of us, but we’re not being rewarded for playing the game. There needs to be a limit on how many collections we turn in before the prize is awarded.

Never again. I bought the 9.99 pack and the rainbow stable and used about 300 gems and still never got the blue unicorn. This is ridiculous. I love this game, and I?m willing to play it obsessively and even to spend money to get the good pets. That should be enough. This was impossible. I?ll never participate in another collection competition. I get that Storm 8 is a business. I?m a customer who spends way more money than I should on your app. Do you not value our time and money at all?! 👎🏻
    Last edited by beholdthebrookestar; 04-24-18 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Clarification

I finished with 104 red 47 pink 33 yellow 26 orange 30 blue 46 purple 13 green 17 gold 23 silver and ZERO rainbow! With no prizes! I didnt even get a chance to turn in any collections! It took 3 days to get the 6 needed for pink unicorn.

Can we get the rainbow stable to have the bubbles come out of it in addition to the animation it has when you tap it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support