Thread: Butterfly Collection

Rhino Keeper

Butterfly Collection

I have had the butterfly quest for some time now (in fact, being an android player, it's the only quest I've had for some time now, but that issue should be a separate post). Anyway, I have collected 44 butterflies so far, but have yet to complete the collection for the want of one type of butterfly. Yet I've completed the mole collection three times so far. What's up with the butterflies? Have I just been super unlucky in getting that last type? Or might there be an issue at this point?

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Sorry to hear that. Getting the right butterflies is luck. It took me a year of constantly playing Farm Story 2 before I was able to complete the Butterfly collection. The other collections do seem easier to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply. Wow, a year? That seems insanely long. Glad I didn't have to wait that long for the paint can I needed to expand my barn.

Executive Chef
    Hah. Paint and all the expansion items are easier to get. It's specifically the butterfly collection that's a bit elusive. While it did take me about a year to complete, I've had other friends who completed it way earlier. Good luck. I hope you get that last butterfly!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone ever received the 100 gems for the butterfly collection?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by melis007 View Post
    Has anyone ever received the 100 gems for the butterfly collection?
    Yes some members did. See Win 100 gems on Butterfly Collection?

I just started this game about 3 months ago and have completed both collections about 5 or 6 times each. But i can tell you that I've gotten the BARE MINIMUM of rewards. Only 1 gem or coins for butterflies and only ONE tool for moles. And one time for moles i got coins and no tools. I'm currently in desperate need for shovels and can't get one to save my life. My farm is covered in bushes, grass patches, and little rocks.

Host(ess)
    Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing double butterflies and moles?