Thread: Need more ways to make money

Rhino Keeper

Need more ways to make money

It takes forever to save up coins in this game. It's been almost a week and I still haven't managed to save up enough for my next expansion. The animals make at most $5000 when all collected and we need $80,000 to expand, not to mention another $24,700 to breed my beagles.

It's getting boring not being able to progress very far in this game. After I finally save up the $80,000 I need, I have to wait another 2 days for the expansion to complete but I'll never be able to save up $80,000 in 2 days so it will be another week or so before I can expand again.

Why can't our displays bring in money too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    Why can't our displays bring in money too?
    I agree. If our displays could bring in money I would place a lot more around my shop. It also would be fun to place puppies and kittens inside the toy pens for a short play time.

Rhino Keeper
    For one day my displays did earn money obviously TL thought about this for a second! I don't know why you are having a difficult time earning money, I can collect around $100K every day i do have all my playpens upgraded but i do not have all the gem pets or crossbreeds that cost gems.

The Honorable Panda
    One key way to make more money is to try and go to the game every couple of hours to collect from your animals. I will jump in quickly and collect from the animals even though I do not have time to
    do anything else.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    We can earn some coins or XP from visiting nbrs too, if we have lots of nbrs it can really help.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get on very much but I try and check when I can and tip and gift my neighbors but I still don't seem to make much more than $10,000 or $15,000 a day. It just seems to take forever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    I can't get on very much but I try and check when I can and tip and gift my neighbors but I still don't seem to make much more than $10,000 or $15,000 a day. It just seems to take forever.
    I too should probably go on more, I forget to keep collecting coins. I wish we could earn coins faster as the expansions are quite expensive now. The pet ranking system for pens is expensive compared to how much money we make a day. We will have to wait and see what happens I guess if we might have new updates and maybe other changes.

Rhino Keeper
    I need 3,000,000 to expand

$80,000? I've never heard of anything costing that much. And $24,700 for breeding beagles? Do you use Android, because if you do... I don't think anything is that expensive.