View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    // federerGOAT, great pointer you got there (:

Will decline outdated requests so as not to affect their new requests (: ★ ty ★

Farm Supplier
    So as far as I can tell this quest is impossible to complete. I can usually get 20 request in by 8:00 am. There is no way I can invest the time to add a bunch of new neighbors this evening as I have a life. I don't think I can get the bear either. This has been a waste of time. Grrr.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. I am a bit sad too. Got all my requests back pretty quickly for chapter seven. I managed to finish each chapter before the day was up. Sent out my requests more than thirteen hours ago, and I only have nine. I could use gems to skip, but I don't think it's worth it for a horse. Kicking myself for making an effort with this event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Yep. I am a bit sad too. Got all my requests back pretty quickly for chapter seven. I managed to finish each chapter before the day was up. Sent out my requests more than thirteen hours ago, and I only have nine. I could use gems to skip, but I don't think it's worth it for a horse. Kicking myself for making an effort with this event.
    don't forget to force close to make sure all your replies have registered

I'm level 23, got up to the chapter 10 point where need 75 bones and I only have 42, monsters are not appearing often when I farm or harvest from animals. This is really no fun to get to this point and not be able to finish. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Just finished up
    Got my White Steed crafting now.
    All in all a great quest.

Really wish the Knights Tribute was 2x1 in stead of 2x2 ... Will end up in storage now

Seems we're getting another monster hunt soon!

Hope we get some main story and/or expansions soon too!!
    I agree. Enjoyed the event but wish I'd gotten the white steed. The black one is difficult to see, for me at least.

And the 871 club is a lonely place. At least I have my 2 bears to keep me company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annieo2 View Post
    Im still playing and accept neighbours and bouquet requests as soon as they come through
    It was definitely a glitch on my end, so I decided to use gems! Just wanted you to know that I really appreciate you taking the time to help! Thank you again!!!

Fashion Designer
    Aval suggested I invite bjkingdom8id, zulac99, and den8137259 to be neighbors since they were active. If you do accept my invitation, I will send you a bouquet request and see if that works. I don't hold out much hope since several other active people never received the requests I sent, but I am willing to try.

Once again...thank you to everyone in this forum for your outstanding support of me and everyone else in my situation. I applaud your willingness to jump in and help.

I will likely have to use gems to get my last bouquet. I've sent over 180 requests and my counter has been stuck on 19 for almost 12 hours.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

I've battled over a dozen bears and no helm. Anyone else have this issue?

Executive Chef
    Dear ladlasse n all, den8137259 is my poster acct, is pretty inactive in CS, except on forum here :ⅅ ★

★ I'll check again in list who required adding to my active acct :ⅅ ★