Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Bubble Mania

New Resident
    correction! past level 114 - cosmic crater . . . I am femlin - 2cgreacen@gmail.com . . . playing Bubblemania version 1.1.4.4 on a Samsung Infuse firmware version 2.2.1 with plenty of storage, etc. available. Why can't I move on? I saved to the phone, cleared cache, restarted the phone and the islands through Cosmic Crater reappeared - nothing past. I see some people are playing much higher levels - why can't I see them, please?

iOS 7 bubble mania 1.4.4

Game will not load I get to the island screen and the islands have a loading bar and the loading circle above them. I let it sit like that for over an hour with no progress. I tried rebooting and deletion and reinstalling and still have the same issueClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	10732

New Resident
    I have been trying for weeks now to get help from teamlava. I cannot see any islands past level 114 - Cosmic Crater - whose icon has now disappeared and now the Barnacle Barge icon has "sunk" as well. I have a Samsung 4G SGH-i1997 and my ID is femlin. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, saved to phone, cleared cache, etc., etc., etc. NOTHING helps. I do not know how to do a screen capture - but it is pretty clear - I'm missing all levels past 114 and several icons. Ticket numbers are 1073088 and 1077934 . . . .
    When I first go to Cosmic Crater area, the words ISLAND NAME LONG, a yellow STAR and the number 99/99 shows up . . .

All I get are emails saying it should be "resolved" . . . .Others are playing level 280!!! Why can't I?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by femlin View Post
    I have been trying for weeks now to get help from teamlava. I cannot see any islands past level 114 - Cosmic Crater - whose icon has now disappeared and now the Barnacle Barge icon has "sunk" as well. I have a Samsung 4G SGH-i1997 and my ID is femlin. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, saved to phone, cleared cache, etc., etc., etc. NOTHING helps. I do not know how to do a screen capture - but it is pretty clear - I'm missing all levels past 114 and several icons. Ticket numbers are 1073088 and 1077934 . . . .
    When I first go to Cosmic Crater area, the words ISLAND NAME LONG, a yellow STAR and the number 99/99 shows up . . .

All I get are emails saying it should be "resolved" . . . .Others are playing level 280!!! Why can't I?
    I think android games only go up to level 114.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just completed level 300. The next three islands are behind clouds, no mention of needing more stars. Then two islands -titan's tub and bubblegum fields have downloaded and open to me.

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	11097

I should be going to the next cloud. Finished level 252. Several clouds down the line have the hour glass and say loading but will not load. The next cloud on the line is just empty and will not open. It doesn't say I need any more stars, it's just blank. It's been like this since updating my IPAD to the latest update.i cN play previous levels just nothing will load past my current cloud.

New Resident
    Did you get it working? Mine is doing the same thing.

The next island in line finally opened after I earned some more stars. However, once I completed the next island, there are still two behind clouds with no locks or needing more stars. I guess I need more stars, so I am working on that now.

I don't know how to do a screen shot, so I can't show you what is happening on mine.

The Honorable Panda
    New Update in app store
    iOS - 1.4.6
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have an iPhone 4S and am on version 1.6. I cannot open the app at all. It shows the Bubble Mania screen and then just disappears. I'm on Level 375 so don't want to reinstall and start all over again! I've turned phone off but no change. Is it a bug? What should I do?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast