Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrasfarm View Post
    Can anyone tell me how the videos reload? I just watched all of the ads to get free cabbage ice creams. Is there a set time when the video icon reappears with 6 more ads to watch, do the ads come 1 every few hours, or do they take 24 hours to come back? Thanks ��
    The videos on CS, both in and out of the tent are on the 24 hour timer system - it's per video as well, at least on my game. Over the years I've tested it and if I watch all six videos in a row, they show up the next day at the same time. But if I space them out and watch them hours apart then the next day they refresh at the same interval.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    2pm eastern time. Hopefully you saved watching videos that will get 6 more to toss at least saving u having to throw more rotten cabbages
    I get about 3 videos to watch daily that give 1000 coin, 1 energy or an item. Do we get videos related to cabbages? I'm not sure I've seen video options in the tent.

The mint chip was available for me today so it is still a possible item in rotation so far. Yay  I hope the icecupine will continue past the end of the month as it is super cute. Do the rewards change out each month?

Fashion Designer
    I need the forum's magic. I finally got something new, a sherbet dragon, which I loved but then I've got it three times this week. Really need to power of the post for a mint chip ali and a skunkupine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I get about 3 videos to watch daily that give 1000 coin, 1 energy or an item. Do we get videos related to cabbages? I'm not sure I've seen video options in the tent.

The mint chip was available for me today so it is still a possible item in rotation so far. Yay  I hope the icecupine will continue past the end of the month as it is super cute. Do the rewards change out each month?
    When you see the icon to watch video's, go to your Tent. It should be available there too (bottom of the screen)
    It's only available though if you're out of Cabbages (which ever Cabbage is in the tent at that moment)

I have the swing today
    I don't know the rotation schedule of the Tent prizes, but I think it's never only 1 month.

Executive Chef
    Lucked out - started the morning with the sherbet dragon and used my six ice creams to get whatever was uncovered. Then I got back from running errands, the dragon was still there, and I finished with cabbages. I wasn?t looking for a dragon, but it was too good a deal to pass up. Another addition to my dragon garden,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26CF39A5-FAC3-43DC-9C2F-79E1D71CEC1C.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	501.7 KB 
ID:	55896

Fashion Designer
    Your Dragon Garden is adorable with the various dragon's, statue and the foot prints

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Lucked out - started the morning with the sherbet dragon and used my six ice creams to get whatever was uncovered. Then I got back from running errands, the dragon was still there, and I finished with cabbages. I wasn?t looking for a dragon, but it was too good a deal to pass up. Another addition to my dragon garden,

Name:	26CF39A5-FAC3-43DC-9C2F-79E1D71CEC1C.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	501.7 KB 
ID:	55896
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Sending hopeful vibes so you get the skunkupine and Mint Ali.
    I am opposite where I got both of those but not one Sherbert Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I need the forum's magic. I finally got something new, a sherbet dragon, which I loved but then I've got it three times this week. Really need to power of the post for a mint chip ali and a skunkupine.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Pastel Penguin says drops are sugar and fish.

Name:	70B332BC-9B19-4901-959C-930ABB4E8696.jpeg 
Views:	3477 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	55897 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABA9032B-058A-4B69-BA31-3025CD9E07DC.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	221.9 KB 
ID:	55898
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-29-20 at 04:00 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Your Dragon Garden is adorable with the various dragon's, statue and the foot prints
    Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    I just looked through my inventory, searching for something, and suddenly noticed, that it showed my rotten cabbages! Has anyone else had them appear in inventory suddenly? I love having them there, especially now that we can't see in the tent how many we have during the weekend.