Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

It's strange I wouldn't have known to buy the pirate tavern unless I came on here. There is no mention of it until ch. 4

wait.. as far as I remember.. this part of ur post:

"(It wouldn't be if we could move ahead without being forced to wait between chapters.)"

Just maybe we don't have to wait so long. Wasn't it if you finish a chapter later you open the next one with less hours to wait? That the following chapter opens at the same regular time? Anyone remembers?
    It does automatically open the next chapter if you go over 24 hours to complete one. What I meant was the forced wait between chapters that only take a few minutes to do. If we could move ahead as we do in other quests, we could get those neighbor requests done in plenty of time, because we could reach chapter 8 before actual day 8.

I'm sorry Moon, I messed up the quote. It doesn't work so well on my phone. Or rather, I don't. Lol
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 09-24-16 at 04:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9 calls for 5 adventures that take 3 hours each and then a crafting goal that takes 10 hours. Is this the issue being reported to S8? I guess it's doable, but really close and it would immediately open up last chapter with less than a day to complete? I think I'm reading that right, but I'll go back and look at it closer.

No I think I'm wrong. We would still have a 24 hrs for last chapter. Oh boy! Now I'm not sure. Oh well.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-24-16 at 05:32 PM. Reason: I'm tired of trying to figure this out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcraig View Post
    I can't get my pirate tavern to upgrade. Help
    First try a force close, if that doesn't work make sure you have the latest version of the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Is there only one report of a treasure hunter kitty as a drop from the adventure? I ask because it seems SO unlikely that S8 would give away such a valuable gift, especially when it's already part of a sales package.
    I also have received a treasure hunter kitty from an adventure. Up till now, just gold paths.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Thank you Kattkrazie for all your help, it has helped me so much. I would love to see your Kingdom! My pirates tavern is at level 4, should I use my Spellbound blocks and beams to move to the next level? I can't seem to get anymore dew from Ivys hut or from collecting from flowers! Thank goodness I had been collecting before the event!
    Don't use your spellbound blocks and beams for this quest. They are not needed. Save them for another time when you need them to complete a quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Waaaaaait just a minute!! When I upgraded my pirate tavern to level 5 I saw that it has the same coin drop as a regular level 5 tavern but in half the time!! Four hrs vs eight hrs!! Hmmm...Do I need another pirate tavern?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Chapter 9 calls for 5 adventures that take 3 hours each and then a crafting goal that takes 10 hours. Is this the issue being reported to S8? I guess it's doable, but really close and it would immediately open up last chapter with less than a day to complete? I think I'm reading that right, but I'll go back and look at it closer.

No I think I'm wrong. We would still have a 24 hrs for last chapter. Oh boy! Now I'm not sure. Oh well.
    2.5 hours per quest and you can have one ready and then build overnight so that one would be doable... There is a question about day 8 spilling over that "could" complicate things.

However, It's been reported and we won't hear back til Monday at least and we won't hit day 8 until Thursday so we can all not stress over it too much just yet.

The trickier questions are what the lower level players will see that might trip them up. I hope us experienced players will be on the look out for them to help out when possible since they generally haven't the stockpiles and resources as longer playing veterans.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Waaaaaait just a minute!! When I upgraded my pirate tavern to level 5 I saw that it has the same coin drop as a regular level 5 tavern but in half the time!! Four hrs vs eight hrs!! Hmmm...Do I need another pirate tavern?
    All levels of Pirate Tavern are 4 hour collection... That would come in handy on future quests IF Storm8 would always count them as normal taverns BUT if history is any indication(special ponds, etc) the pirate tavern may very well NOT count.

Other complication is it takes up a town building slot so if we don't know for sure it'll count its hard to keep more than one around... unless someone needs the coins I guess.

Executive Chef
    I am now at chapter 8, goal 2, which is ask neighbors for deckhands. Less than one hour ago, I requested help from my neighbors. I already have 12 responses. Many thanks to my wonderful neighbors and to all in the forum for all the tips and suggestions. Such a good game, such lovely people!