Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    20 is the maximum amount of diamond flowers you can buy, they are a big bottleneck :/
    For players with lots of energy resources maybe, but not for others. Mine is energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Inventory information

If the 3 gnomes are going to be the same as the previous event where goals were really similar, then:
    1. Hilbert is like Fabron who drops coins, fancy beam, fancy block, royal block, simple glue, super glue, stone block
    2. The second gnome is like Dwayne who drops coin, enchanters essence, glimmerdust, living wood, lumin essence, mushrooms
    3. The third gnome is like Kane who drops bones, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, troll horn
    Thanks so much for this info SpiritWind!
    I think I can manage the Second Gnome, already have the first. But the third .. I don't know.
    I don't have Kane so I obviously didn't manage it in that event (can't remember)

Anyone know what the pitchforks are good for? Maybe an adventure to win the snake? Or maybe the snake will come with the Medusa Walker?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    For players with lots of energy resources maybe, but not for others. Mine is energy.
    That is true. I shouldn’t have generalized there as I was speaking from my point of view and I’ve invested quite a bit into energy resources, a lack of it is normally not a problem.

Pls has anyone had my same prob, no spone from mines or anywhere else of the angry gnomes since I got the angrier gnome I collected 3 times already from mines to no avail.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Pls has anyone had my same prob, no spone from mines or anywhere else of the angry gnomes since I got the angrier gnome I collected 3 times already from mines to no avail.
    i don’t think we need to spawn the angry one once you get to the angrier gnome. It’s weird that it’s still in he workshop though.

my first two drops from Hillbert was a fancy beam and a fancy block.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone else had problems with getting silver to drop? Just collected from my two silver fey dragons (who have always dropped silver) and a big fat nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    By far I love Harvey as the best/fastest silver dropper since he's on a 30 min timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    I have only gotten angrier gnomes from: Jewelers, libraries, all cottages, and windmills.

SW, I think page one says that the sources of the angry gnomes (mines, sawmills, hatcheries etc) also spawn angrier gnomes, but that hasn't been the case for me. Maybe others?

Also, can anyone confirm if I go beyond the 48th angrier gnomes now and work towards the 96 that those collections will count for making the craft? I can't see why not, but I don't want to deplete my energy fighting what I think is useful while I have time on hand but is actually a waste of energy.

Executive Chef
    Second drop of Hilbert was again 715 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 11

Visit Watchtowers 0/1
    Fight off Angriest Gnomes 0/1
    Gather Ripped Coats 0/1

Goal 12

Fight off Angriest Gnomes 0/120
    Gather Ripped Coats 0/10
    Prepare Re-Gnome Spell (0/12)

Re-Gnome Spell
    10 Ripped Coats, 5 Iron Ores and 50 Diamondhead flower buds

Gingerbread Watchtowers spawned Angriest Gnome
    Lantern Spires spawned Angriest Gnome but Gingerbread Spires did not spawn Angriest Gnomes
    Last edited by gilachaya; 10-26-19 at 08:51 AM.