20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Mine were lvl 4 and lvl 5. Both did not drop. Tried android and ios.
    Sold the lvl 4 hatchery and got a lvl 1 one and was able to finally get past the goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I have one at 5 and the other at 6. Neither of them dropped the lock.
    I don?t know if this is true only of the hatcheries or other high level buildings too cause my level 7 farm houses haven?t dropped a single bonnet whereas all my level ones have each dropped several.
    I'll wait too.. this surely will get a fix tomorrow. My Hatcheries are both 6th level.. not a wise move selling with all the needs to uplevel all over again. I agree with Shebuya.. there're other things to do in the meantime.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll flag the hatchery issue. It may have only been coded for a L1 or forgotten completely... keep going with prep work for other items in the meantime.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a hatchery lvl 6 en a lvl 7
    I tried 5 times (thats 5 x2) = 10 tryings for a lock..and I did not received a lock..
    Is there a problem with this?
    Now by me (Holland) its almost midnight, so I have to wait till tomorow for I can try to collect again..
    Very disappointed by this..

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Thanks SpiritWind I thought that was the problem so wanted others to post to help diagnosis. I nearly sold hatchery and bought new but thought I'd post asap so it is known. As it will be fixed tomorrow I'm gettin on with gettin on. Thanks to those who posted their hatchery lvls and drops/no drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    LOCK FROM HATCHERY... I had no problem in my lower lvl kingdom getting lock,my hatcheries there are lvl 1 and lvl 3 but not sure which one dropped the lock. My 2 high lvl kingdoms have lvl 5 hatcheries and both will not drop locks. Must be a glitch. What lvl hatcheries do all the above posters who didn't get lock have,also hatchery lvl of those who did get lock ?

I'm Android in case it makes a difference.
    My kingdom is level 36. I have level 1 and 3 hatcheries. Idk how many collections (10?) and no lock

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 50 and have two hatcheries, level 6 and level 1. Got 1 lock during my first collection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I?m going to have to make peace with the fact I will never finish the mermaid story goals because I will never have the coins because we are never not doing an event that is so energy consuming that all I do is spend money instead of collecting it, like now S8 expects me to keep shelling out 800coins per dead tree to recoup 1 piece of paper!!!! I use to love this game but I?m starting to get tired of it
    Total waste of money. Ivy only gives binky once a day maybe. I work on Sabrina goals and mermaid goal during ivy wait time, just got to level 6 other day

Fashion Designer
    Where do you find the diary pieces to complete goal 9? Thanks!

Level 50, two level 5 hatcheries. 4 collections x 2 (8) and no lock. Hint says “it might be at the hatchery”, but it apparently isn’t. So can we get another hint please?

I am already on the fence about this one. I can say with certainty I won’t be skipping with gems or selling a level 5 hatchery to start all over building a new one. There are times it is easy to imagine that things like this are by design. I wonder how many gems will be spent to get past this part before it is ‘fixed’.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 11-04-18 at 06:10 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Where do you find the diary pieces to complete goal 9? Thanks!
    Page one post #3

Scrapbook Chapter 3: Dearest Diary
    * Find the diary binding 0/1 GO (skip 34 gems) | horses
    * Find the diary quill 0/1 GO (skip 2 gems) | complete any craft in the workshop
    * Find the diary lock 0/1 GO (skip 12 gems) | hatchery
    * Find the diary key 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems) | defeat a skunkupine
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp
    The hints are also in the side goal in the goal book. But the hatchery one doesn’t appear to be working at the moment. Hopefully S8 will correct this tomorrow.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending