Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Congrats on your crystal unicorn and good luck for your gem breeding when the time comes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS4u View Post
    Finally got my 45 timer breeding..have been trying since ages. Lost count of how many trials I have done and the combinations I used. I'm currently on level 48. This time, thanks to the leaderboard event I made up my mind to just try for unicorn as this event lasts for 10days! Have been sending the same combination of armadillo and turtisle and got my first ever 45timer! Very excited to make it a part of my amazing family of wonderful animals and it will b a proud addition to the family thanks all the contributors of this forum whose comments were very encouraging. This is my first post in the forum, couldn't find any better place to share my happiness! As many told, the joy of seeing a 45timer breeding time is just out of this world experience. Dreamt of this moment since the time the goal of hatching a crystal unicorn was assigned to my forest, literally I used to get dreams of hatching a 45timer egg and now this dream came true! All the best to all the fellow breeders and I seriously advice u not to lose hope when u don't get this amazing animal even after many tries, I'm now able to tell this as I've experienced the agony, frustration and disappointment when my trials until now gave me the same animals that I already have. Now this joy can't be written as one need to see the victory cry the person utters when he/she gets the 45timer!!
    Congratulations!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS4u View Post
    Finally got my 45 timer breeding..have been trying since ages. Lost count of how many trials I have done and the combinations I used. I'm currently on level 48. This time, thanks to the leaderboard event I made up my mind to just try for unicorn as this event lasts for 10days! Have been sending the same combination of armadillo and turtisle and got my first ever 45timer! Very excited to make it a part of my amazing family of wonderful animals and it will b a proud addition to the family thanks all the contributors of this forum whose comments were very encouraging. This is my first post in the forum, couldn't find any better place to share my happiness! As many told, the joy of seeing a 45timer breeding time is just out of this world experience. Dreamt of this moment since the time the goal of hatching a crystal unicorn was assigned to my forest, literally I used to get dreams of hatching a 45timer egg and now this dream came true! All the best to all the fellow breeders and I seriously advice u not to lose hope when u don't get this amazing animal even after many tries, I'm now able to tell this as I've experienced the agony, frustration and disappointment when my trials until now gave me the same animals that I already have. Now this joy can't be written as one need to see the victory cry the person utters when he/she gets the 45timer!!
    Congratulations!! I know how exciting it is to see that first one! And honestly it's exciting every time you get one lol I'm so happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations!!!!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Congratulations!! I know how exciting it is to see that first one! And honestly it's exciting every time you get one lol I'm so happy for you
    Yes seriously!! Waiting and Hoping to hatch many more. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Congrats on your crystal unicorn and good luck for your gem breeding when the time comes!
    Thank you

Farm Supplier
    75 level here, and still nothing. I'm using all the free time (when i'm not breeding for storybook or something like that) since level 20 to breed the unicorn. And I can't anymore, I mean really, how is this possible? I have bred every possible combination that I have, (except with zodiac or planet) Should I try with them, or just stop trying at all...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    75 level here, and still nothing. I'm using all the free time (when i'm not breeding for storybook or something like that) since level 20 to breed the unicorn. And I can't anymore, I mean really, how is this possible? I have bred every possible combination that I have, (except with zodiac or planet) Should I try with them, or just stop trying at all...
    Different things work for different people but I personally put in the same two over and over and over again until I got it. I don't know how many tries or how long it took but I got there eventually. Good luck in your next efforts

Trying for a while now (at lvl 35 atm) in between storybooks etc. Gotten several commons and a few rares.. Now with the Sea Lion and Golden Lion two failures in a row with super rares (ladypug and zapra (madri claw left right?))

Patiently craving the 45h timer... Good luck @ all of you trying as well!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Different things work for different people but I personally put in the same two over and over and over again until I got it. I don't know how many tries or how long it took but I got there eventually. Good luck in your next efforts
    The forest spirit finally heard my cry in the forum, and after 75 levels it gave me the unicorn (on 5th time in a row with turtisle + armordillo) I'm not even happy, I'm just like - finally this horse, I can rest in peace...