Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Quote Originally Posted by str8upwild View Post
    Well I finally bred my FIRST Crystal Unicorn today trying for the Electricutie.

Mardiclaw and Glacial Griffin 😎
    As I promised, my first Crystal Unicorn will be named after SheRa0308 for helping me!
    Congratulations SheRa0308, you're a GrandUni!!!
    Str8UpWild
    If you would like to add me in FFS, my 2 accounts are Str8UpWild or CatawissaPA Good Luck in the Tournaments and breeding!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8upwild View Post
    Well I finally bred my FIRST Crystal Unicorn today trying for the Electricutie.

Mardiclaw and Glacial Griffin 😎
    Just saw this and wanted to say... Congratulations!

I was REALLY lucky and bred my Crystal Unicorn almost as soon as that goal activated (well, I guess I can look back and say that I was lucky but I DO remember having to let her sit in the nest for quite a while so I could collect enough coins for a crystal habitat, ha!) & well before I found the forums or got my daughter started playing the game. Now I can't really remember how I got her! I THINK it was something as simple as an Armordillo and an Aquatter but my daughter hasn't had any luck with the same combination.

Executive Chef
    I bred a second onyx dire wolf while trying for that horse, can't remember the name, it was purple and yellow I think? Anyway I used onyx dire wolf and lightning leopard because I wanted Valkyrie, but I got another onyx dire wolf.

Just now I threw cu and lightning leopard together and I have 48 hours that's Valkyrie, right?

FINALLY!
    Level 58 and i finally got my 45 breeding time
    Even though i got the Grand Unicorn with the storybook, i am so happy!!!!
    My combo is Hatchling with Boom Bear

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MellanieK View Post
    FINALLY!
    Congratulations!!! Nothing like the feeling of your first Crystal Unicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MellanieK View Post
    FINALLY!
    Congratulations. As great of a prize that grand unicorn was, you have now won a creature that will change your forest forever. Make sure you get a gem habitat cuz it won't go anywhere else! (The small habitat is the best start)

Executive Chef
    After moving the Peamoth from the nest for the Leo Goal Line, I decided to try for a Skyena by breeding a Crystal Unicorn with an Ocean Owl. First try resulted in a Turtisle but the second try was a 42-hour timer. So it looks like I have managed to breed a Pearl Peyton. My first duplicate Gem hybrid.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats! I made a big gem breeding try as well: All I got was another Peamoth. Gem duplicates are bittersweet. They renew your belief that gem breeding is possible and give you something to keep in the habitats but oh don't they take their time in the den/nest!
    Last edited by saucysammis; 08-05-16 at 09:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Aw congrats! You have now got 2 of my all time fav animals before Iv even got 1!

Red face Crystal Unicorn - Finally!!!!!!

Finally got my 45 timer breeding..have been trying since ages. Lost count of how many trials I have done and the combinations I used. I'm currently on level 48. This time, thanks to the leaderboard event I made up my mind to just try for unicorn as this event lasts for 10days! Have been sending the same combination of armadillo and turtisle and got my first ever 45timer! Very excited to make it a part of my amazing family of wonderful animals and it will b a proud addition to the family thanks all the contributors of this forum whose comments were very encouraging. This is my first post in the forum, couldn't find any better place to share my happiness! As many told, the joy of seeing a 45timer breeding time is just out of this world experience. Dreamt of this moment since the time the goal of hatching a crystal unicorn was assigned to my forest, literally I used to get dreams of hatching a 45timer egg and now this dream came true! All the best to all the fellow breeders and I seriously advice u not to lose hope when u don't get this amazing animal even after many tries, I'm now able to tell this as I've experienced the agony, frustration and disappointment when my trials until now gave me the same animals that I already have. Now this joy can't be written as one need to see the victory cry the person utters when he/she gets the 45timer!!
    Last edited by GPRS4u; 09-23-16 at 06:36 AM.