View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 116 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Farm Supplier
    I am on lvl 36 with 2 schools and 4 alicorns.
    As soon I drop water I get boars. Too much ! Any 4-5 ponds I have a boar. I finished all my energy fighting boars.
    Today I get only 2 bears. So now I have 21 tooth only !
    On sunday I was stuck doing simple feast and getting wisp like other players. I get wisp at last Forest missions.
    Nb: having fun reading forum too!

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on level 3 also. None of the adventures have bought back a single wisp.

Quote Originally Posted by fazerJan View Post
    Hello,

I am level 31 and i have not encountered any dire boar sofar.

What triggers the dire boars to spawn?
    I Googled and found out from what sources but not what triggers them to show up. Like finishing a quest....

Does anyone know how many gems a boar pelt will cost to skip?
    I have non so it will cost me 75x ?? gems.

Does anyone know how many gems a Golden Egg will cost to skip?
    I have 5 so it will cost me 5x ?? gems.

I like to finish but only for a reasonable amount of gems considering the prizes....

Thanks in advance for your help in this.
    In the first chapter did you have to go to the market 4 times or just 2. If it was just two then you are probably on the lower level path and will need furs instead of boar pelts. I asked this question earlier as I had no pelts either and was not sure I could finish but Riverly pointed out that this quest as so far followed the fire and ice quest line from last year, so it looks like we will have different crafting requirements in chapter eight.

The eggs cost 80 gems a piece but as that's the last day you have a good chance to get some from chicken collecting with any spare energy (although that means you probably won't get the bear as well), I have gotten 3 over two days. Hope that helps. Just paying great information forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Stuck as well. Have been lucky in the past with quests - but wow, not this time. I do have two light wisps now, just hunting for the elusive third.

Just have to keep trying I guess - but why so random a drop S8 ????
    Just stick with it a bit longer! I was close to giving up, having spent over two days on this chapter - I never manage to get in a stock of feasts and didn't have much in the way of swords either so there were a few gaps between adventures. And I'd almost stopped believing I'd ever get all three wisps because so many adventures were unsuccessful. But luckily I got a feast from throwing a cabbage in the Baron's tent and that gave me my final wisp. The next two chapters can be done much more quickly too, so I have managed to catch up. And no bear for me, I'm not even tempted, but I'd like to get the horse. if I can

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    In the first chapter did you have to go to the market 4 times or just 2. If it was just two then you are probably on the lower level path and will need furs instead of boar pelts. I asked this question earlier as I had no pelts either and was not sure I could finish but Riverly pointed out that this quest as so far followed the fire and ice quest line from last year, so it looks like we will have different crafting requirements in chapter eight.

The eggs cost 80 gems a piece but as that's the last day you have a good chance to get some from chicken collecting with any spare energy (although that means you probably won't get the bear as well), I have gotten 3 over two days. Hope that helps. Just paying great information forward.
    glad to hear your getting gold eggs. That is usually a roadblock to lower level players.
    Hope you can reach it.
    And if I remember right there's a lot of bones to give to.
    Quite a challenge to lower level.

You can only craft one of the steeds for this event. Once you start to craft one of the steeds, the Goal will complete and the option to craft the other one will disappear.

Please do not spend Gems to buy another Plushy Knight's Sword and Knight's Helm to obtain another Knight's Writ. If you already did, please submit a ticket through the Request Form and support will help you out.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I have to leave positive and upbeat for a few minutes. Somehow I knew it was too easy and I've finally hit my wall.

I have managed to get to 207 teeth and suddenly the bears have gone into hibernation, and I can't even walk near a well or pond without a direboar appearing. Coincidentally, or maybe not so coincidentally, I'm about to start the chapter where I'll need to fight a bunch of bears. This, along with rare random drops like the wisps, is the kind of thing that takes fun events and turns them into frustrating events.

I sure wish I could send these boars to those who are needing them, because I definitely am not! However, after this event....when I will be trying to restock the boar pelts, I'm certain I won't see hide nor hair of a boar anywhere. Sigh.

ISO a reliable source for effective direboar repellant. Willing to pay coins, bronze runes, golden eggs, rotten cabbages, or trade a boarina and swampy pond, both not currently in working condition.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-08-17 at 11:42 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    chp6 and chp9 say to ****/defeat bears. chp8 says to **** "monsters." in chp8 do bears spawn and do they count as monsters? a whole day without bear spawn is going to make it tough. insight please... thx.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Just stick with it a bit longer! I was close to giving up, having spent over two days on this chapter - I never manage to get in a stock of feasts and didn't have much in the way of swords either so there were a few gaps between adventures. And I'd almost stopped believing I'd ever get all three wisps because so many adventures were unsuccessful. n
    Thanks for the encouragement - yeah won't give up yet :-) . Another 4 wispless adventures - counting on the power of the forum this collection :-)

As for the library - got the book first attempt . Go figure!

I just don't see why any of these essential drops have to be random :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    chp6 and chp9 say to ****/defeat bears. chp8 says to **** "monsters." in chp8 do bears spawn and do they count as monsters? a whole day without bear spawn is going to make it tough. insight please... thx.
    I fought only bears for the 'slay monsters' goal. All monsters count and bears do keep spawning from the ponds.