Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Fashion Designer
    I'm guessing this event will require another load of gold or food. I'll wait till someone posts what we're supposed to do since there are 27 dragons that I really like (Black Ice, Skeletal Knight, Ripscale, Winter Lily) which I want to level to epic

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Me too, but that's more because I just saw the first act... plant pumpwings! Crazy. We need a mount everest of food, but are supposed to plant low yielding, long hours food. Insane. Idiot.
    hahaha you made me start at once.really crazy,omg who knows what we can expect from this.have you seen Fuzzy and Love are at sale...really why?hope this wount be disappointment.
    but there you go you have another battle
    first ch = 10 000 food not bad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I don't like the theme or the dragons at all so I'll pass on the tales and keep collecting food. Good luck to those participating!
    Same here.. didn't like the look of all the three even a bit.. hmm.. going to keep collecting food.. actually I was ready for the tales with 500000 + food.. now I have to decide which dragon to waste the food on.. I like the old trinket dragon so need to evolve a few dragons for bombs.. somewhat resting time for me now..

Executive Chef
    fuzzy and love are in sale so i suppose we will have to breed them
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i want a BREAK ! (sigh)
    I agree with you Clark, which is why I'm relieved to see a Tales event instead of a Tournament or Flash Tournament. At least this way we have 4 days to begin (pop up said to start by the 24th) So nothing to stress over this weekend (for a change!)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Same here.. didn't like the look of all the three even a bit.. hmm.. going to keep collecting food.. actually I was ready for the tales with 500000 + food.. now I have to decide which dragon to waste the food on.. I like the old trinket dragon so need to evolve a few dragons for bombs.. somewhat resting time for me now..
    Enjoy your relaxed play time! I like Old Trinket too. I'm mainly evolving from level 3 to 4 for bombs to save food. I have close to 1.5 million food now and my next goal is 2 million.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    fuzzy and love are in sale so i suppose we will have to breed them
    Yeah, I noticed that too and thought how odd it is to put Common dragons on sale as if anyone would spend a single gold for one. Now I see a possible reason although I still think it would be nuts to spend gold for a dragon that is so typically a fail result.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Exhausting events after events on top of more events. I never though I could ever get burned out but I'm at the brink. It's not as enjoyable as it is tedious now and that's a problem for me.
    I usually wait till the final day to start but I think I will go ahead and start soon as I have near 500 thousand in food. The kids have 200 saved up. Miracle for them. They also haven't been feeding any dragons so they have a bunch of babies floating around but I'm thinking they just might be able to finish without using any gold at all with the food they've saved. They have been finishing but sometimes have to spend to skip feeding the last dragon to the highest level needed. Not bad but even better if they can get through all on their own. Fingers crossed. Good luck all.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad you guys like the dragons. Best of luck getting the Prime Arcane Dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Me too, but that's more because I just saw the first act... plant pumpwings! Crazy. We need a mount everest of food, but are supposed to plant low yielding, long hours food. Insane. Idiot.
    You only need to plant 3, so you can plant the other 4 with something else that gives you a higher yield. I think they do pumpwings to make it more affordable for those on the lower end of the tier.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast