View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

5 hours left and still on goal 7/7, no portobello mushrooms dropping from pigs, although I’ve been feeding them and gathering bacon as soon as they’re ready. I thought I was actually going to finish this event but again, like so many other events, I have to give up. Depending on very low, random drop rates is not the way to keep players engaged.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-02-18 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - see Post 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by k1rf View Post
    It?s saying 8 days left on mr and Mrs gnome... does this mean drops are going to keep happening for 8 days, because that would make me so much happier!! I was getting quite disheartened
    I'm afraid not. Unless something has changed, it probably means that you will have 7+ days (when the main event ends in a few hours, the time will drop to 7 days) to actually complete either (or both, if you're lucky) of the two quests to get Mr. or Mrs. Gnome. The drops will stop, but you'll still have time to craft coins and/or visit community members. See Rynetory2's comments in post #1 (note that at the time the update was posted, there was still a lot of time to go in the event).

Farm Supplier
    Without buying the Crossing or Value Box, or using any gems I was able to get Mrs. Gnome. I was 3 mushrooms away from completing a terrarium to give to Mr. Gnome which meant it would have only cost me 375 gems to get him, which I have, instead of 500 gems, which I don't have. Mr. Gnome gave me 1 single mushroom during the entire event and my last 3 collections from pigs gave me 1 mushroom as well.

The only way I got so far without gems is by setting two alarms to go off every 40 minutes so I could send deliveries and every 3 hours so I could collect from pigs. How ridiculous. What am I doing with my life! But at least I got Mrs. Gnome so it was worth it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug8 View Post
    Without buying the Crossing or Value Box, or using any gems I was able to get Mrs. Gnome. I was 3 mushrooms away from completing a terrarium to give to Mr. Gnome which meant it would have only cost me 375 gems to get him, which I have, instead of 500 gems, which I don't have. Mr. Gnome gave me 1 single mushroom during the entire event and my last 3 collections from pigs gave me 1 mushroom as well.

The only way I got so far without gems is by setting two alarms to go off every 40 minutes so I could send deliveries and every 3 hours so I could collect from pigs. How ridiculous. What am I doing with my life! But at least I got Mrs. Gnome so it was worth it, lol.
    You just gave me a “belly” laugh...thank you for that. I’m still laughing, may do so all night.

Well I just spent 300 gems to get Mr Gnome. I only got enough mushrooms from pigs early this am to make the terrarium. I liked the Gnome house so much (reminds me of a smurf house) that I decided to buy the Gnome with gems; despite saving gems as I really want another show pony.

So I'm guessing we will have a 24 hour reprieve before another impossible quest starts (unless you have the gems to spend). Good luck!

Rhino Keeper

Wow congratulations!
    I use alarm every 3 hours for pigs only.
    Can't imagine you use for deliveries too, lol.

Rhino Keeper

WOW You got so close! I would have given your my portobellos if I could! I wanted both but only had enough gems for one.

I did realize that had I done what you did then I would have been able to get more than two coins made. But i sleep like the dead and on busy days I just ignore my game.

Rhino Keeper
    25 minutes to find out if the logs stay with the mushrooms or go back to being bare... Here's hoping!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    25 minutes to find out if the logs stay with the mushrooms or go back to being bare... Here's hoping!!!
    Haha I’m waiting for that as well. I hope they stay that way
    Last edited by Scalezzzz; 04-02-18 at 05:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been confused since the first post questioning how many days left....all my clocks for this event say the same thing