Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Executive Chef
    S8 please relook at the mechanics for the new land expansion; marble crafting time be made sleek at 1 hour and marble requirements to be lowered ★

Mere lengthening the crafting time and exponential marble requirements have greatly hindered our expansion efforts; we cannot catch up with your new releases of drags and habitats ~ And the same old story repeats itself once more ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Host(ess)
    I like how it will take years and years to fully expand new area. The only thing is will the game still be relevant then?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bvdl5 View Post
    I like how it will take years and years to fully expand new area. The only thing is will the game still be relevant then?
    I ask myself the same question...

Banned
    Ok, guess S8 hasn't read any of these ANGRY posts or just doesn't care. WOW THERE ARE SOME ANGRY HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS, S8, I'M ONE IS THEM AS WELL. I AGREE WITH THE POST, "I know I'll just concentrate on expanding in dragon story as my lifetime goal now..."Ok n the keys are 8 gold to speed crated them but to out right but them to expand they are 10 gold each. I craft for 12 hrs n spend 4 gold to finish... i wish a moderator would actually research this n talk to S8 n try to explain our pain. A woman can hope n pray for that.... lol

The Honorable Panda
    This new dragon may help a little.

-Charter-Dragon-(Earns-Raw-Marble-)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-09-18 at 12:06 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Hardly KP Does S8 think we’re that stupid. Breeding gives us plenty of raw marble, don’t need a dragon to give us any. If it gave keys then it would be worth buying. Can’t see many takers on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    Hardly KP Does S8 think we’re that stupid. Breeding gives us plenty of raw marble, don’t need a dragon to give us any. If it gave keys then it would be worth buying. Can’t see many takers on this!
    I agree
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Executive Chef
    Agree. Maybe they are hoping that in a knee jerk reaction people will buy it, not realising it is raw marble rather than keys. I think there’s been a few similar traps before; wasn’t there one with island maps? And there’s the bomb ones. If you’re playing regularly, these don’t solve the bottle necks.

Be careful out there, people! Spend your hard earned gold wisely!

(And note that it isn’t just the dragon you need to buy; you also need to purchase a dedicated island ... which needs .... LAND!)

Banned
    I actually opened a thread called marble keys which surprisingly nobody has read or commented on.

Now they deem to insult us by introducing this Marble dragon, the dragon gods are laughing at us that is for real. Marble is the easiest thing to produce all you need is to breed 2 dragons and the end result is you get rewarded by marble wow.

What we need is a Marble Key Dragon, I don’t believe I just typed that but it is true. I feel for the community members who have purchased other resource dragons for the mines and maps. I have a map dragon but that is of little significance considering I can sell the habitat and place the dragon in storage. But for others there has been a great outlay to buy these dragons and their resources now are obsolete as currently they are not used.

We still receive Island parts and maps in various events but for a great number of us they are useless, we could all wallpaper our dragon Stables with them numerous times.

What we need is the percentage given option that gives us as maps and Island parts given for events which I think range from 12 to 15 percent instead of these redundant resources.

Come to the part Storm8, this debacle is of your making not ours!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This new dragon may help a little.

-Charter-Dragon-(Earns-Raw-Marble-)
    Lol, are you serious? How would this help?