Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimney Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Skipping this whole event....
    Well then don't come crying to us when you can't get the December dragons. *tongue in cheek* (Check out other threads to see what I mean.)

Personally, I won't be able to finish on either account due to the amount of food needed, and I think I am ok with that, even though Amaryllis is very pretty. I would love to get as far as the second dragon, though; I find him very appealing.

For those of us asking, this is what the egg looks like:

Executive Chef
    No luck so far with Air and Fire. Got a 15 hour timer first time now I got a 16 hour timer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Well then don't come crying to us when you can't get the December dragons. *tongue in cheek* (Check out other threads to see what I mean.)

Personally, I won't be able to finish on either account due to the amount of food needed, and I think I am ok with that, even though Amaryllis is very pretty. I would love to get as far as the second dragon, though; I find him very appealing.
    Yeah I scanned the dec dragons and was not too thrilled thats part of why I am skipping this. Last month I skipped this same one because it really is a food hog for little benefit (raising two up so high costs a ton of food) and I got one but missed the other month dragon.

In reality they are diluting the value of these monthly dragons by forcing this every single month, the value just isnt there. It takes a ton of time to regain the food spent, Im still not where I was from an event a month ago so this month will be catch up and relax holiday month.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    For those of us asking, this is what the egg looks like:

tnx

Banned
    Got it finally with Crusader and Gold (in that order) after trying so many times with Gold and Crusader (in that order).
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 11-29-18 at 12:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Gold x Crusader - Gold Pheasent
    Playful x Gold - New England, Weasel
    Air x Playful- Butterfly, Firestorm
    Neo Air x Playful- Honeybee

..... ARGH

Crusader x Gold - Hoot
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 11-29-18 at 10:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Chimney's an ultra rare on my island. I got a trick though. I'm still not spending gold to get the dragon or skip chapters in the Tales. Nope, nope and nope! Go ahead and give me all the Hoots, Gloriosas, Firemanes, New Englands and Honeybees ya want. Doesn't make a bit of difference. I'm more in it for tournaments anyway and the prize dragon for the Tales would stay in storage and I already have Jingle so no need for that either.
    I totally agree with you. No luck breeding this common, only long timer breedings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Yeah I scanned the dec dragons and was not too thrilled thats part of why I am skipping this. Last month I skipped this same one because it really is a food hog for little benefit (raising two up so high costs a ton of food) and I got one but missed the other month dragon.

In reality they are diluting the value of these monthly dragons by forcing this every single month, the value just isnt there. It takes a ton of time to regain the food spent, Im still not where I was from an event a month ago so this month will be catch up and relax holiday month.
    I'm sort of with you. I'm not going to try too hard for the December dragons, and I am really tired of these food hog events, too, so I'm only going to play part way through the Tales. Wish I could get Amaryllis and Jingle, but there's no sense continuing to pay gold to skip steps or buy food. I need to build my food supply up enough that I can comfortably participate in all events in the future, so, yeah, I'll probably have to sit out the December events to make that happen. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    This breeding is full of []15 fails for and my wife is going on 20. 15 outcomes with 6 commons...are you kidding me get rid of the []common that are event specific. Really bad taste in my mouth for s8
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-01-18 at 03:25 PM. Reason: inappropriate words

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast