Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Lava - Timed Event - The Galloping Gift

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Oh God, I just got to collecting from the castle and it didn't give me the headdress. It gave me: 3 pumpkins, 1 savory pie, 8 energy, 1500 coins, 1 jam, and 1 gem....But no headdress. *cries*
    I think we need to start a missing headdress support group. We are all going to need therapy after this.

Teamlava still AWOL?

How surprising .....

Fashion Designer
    I think that speaks volumes about how they view the game. Why develop a game and then offer no support?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    A timed event should not rely on random drops from a 22 hour adventure. I am so upset because I have put hours and hours of time into this and whilst I appreciate there is never a guarantee that you will be able to complete timed quests, you should be able to, if you put the hours and work into it. As I mentioned earlier on the goal thread, I think they do not care what we think and that for some weird reason they do not want this game to be a success.
    So exactly, perfectly articulates everything I feel! Why TL?!!! Why put out a really outstanding game & just defecate all over it & the players?!!! I'm going to be going on my third trip to the banquet hall for the plume, if I don't get it this time there wil simply be no time left to even try a forth run. Having gotten so deep into this challenge I will completely be heart broken if I can't complete due to YOU.
    It's you who will not be allowing me to achieve the present you made for me. How beyond insane and rude.
    If I don't complete this, I will cry, that's just who I am - and then I will delete the game cuz if I kept it after something like this it'd be like some weird version of Stockholm syndrome.
    Last edited by dll137; 02-17-15 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Changed a word

Executive Chef
    Feel totally abandoned. Is anybody out there .........

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Feel totally abandoned. Is anybody out there .........
    Just the sounds of crickets.....

This event has been a freak show from the start.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by willgb09 View Post
    How did you do it without gems? I had 25 ink in storage before this quest popped up. Guess what, I still only have 25. How did you get cards to drop ink? The past 10 cards I've had have dropped nothing but paper. Not one ink, not one lodestone.

And I'm pretty sure they've now shut off the dryad's breath drop rate as well. Trees I used to get at least one from, I get nothing. I chopped 6 Love trees yesterday and didn't get a single one. This quest is impossible and TL better learn from it. Or they're going to end up losing paying players as well.
    The game was real slow when first released so I decided to fully expand and stock up on items. I chopped a lot to get lodestones and crafted magic scrolls when I came close to maxing on papers, and enchanted beams and blocks when I came close to maxing on dryads breath. So I had a lot of papers, dryads breath, magic scrolls and enchanted beams/blocks when I started. And a lot of food. I never came close to maxing on ink but I also was never short during the quests.

it took 3 tries to get the lantern and one to get the headress so I got lucky there.

And I chopped a variety of trees rather than just the love trees.

if it wasn't for the storage I had when I started I probably would have given up. The drop rates are awful. In general their February quests are really hard to achieve. I gave up on farm story 2 and would have on restaurant story 2 if the hadn't adjusted the drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    This event has been a freak show from the start.
    I agree. I gave up. As much as I like the horse, there's no way Id have finished when I'm still attracting cards for parts, to make the harness. And I refuse to spend gems to skip. Too late anyways. It would have worked before the 5 day timer hit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Oh God, I just got to collecting from the castle and it didn't give me the headdress. It gave me: 3 pumpkins, 1 savory pie, 8 energy, 1500 coins, 1 jam, and 1 gem....But no headdress. *cries*
    The same thing happened to me this morning. I don't know what all I got, but no headdress. I'm running my second quest now & trying to calculate if I would have enough time for a third quest, if necessary. It's been exhausting doing a timed quest with so many long shot variables.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast