Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of the Sun leaderboard Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post

With 7 farms, it still takes forever for that much food. Someone at S8 isn't doing the math on the feeding to farm output ratios.........
    I think we don't need another farm....to have 8 or 9 or 10,it would be great only to put new dragon food with biger amout so we can feed this dragons more often,especialy when we need food in every single event to be able to finish it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, can't see me doing it!
    Even though I have tons of dragons that need feeding, I see this task pop up and I just feel compelled to do it, lol, I can't turn away from a goal. I figure losing the food won't **** me since I already have a few level 15 that work really well for tournaments. The rest of my dragons will just have to go on a bit of diet til Dusk is happy and fat.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    One of the Milestone prizes (also for sale in the Market) is a habitat "Sun Dias". The info card says that it's dragon capacity is 2 (???) That has to be a misprint right?
    I am sorry but the 2 Dragon capacity is not a glitch.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but the 2 Dragon capacity is not a glitch.
    Another habitat to languish is storage then, won't place 3 dragon habitats as don't have the room and now you guys are rewarding us with a 2 dragon habitat. Think my habitats in storage after this will be 14!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I used to like Leaderboards, but now I can't even justify trying for a trophy from a game that has degenerated into something that makes me regret the efforts to even win the victories that I had in the past. They bring back the prize dragons as breedables or value packs, they literally encourage people not to try by rewarding them with the Wheel, they make matches between disparate players, or those who have serious advantages over others, and then ignore us when we bring stuff like that up. I have serious suspicions that it's somehow been hacked or S8 is sending in ringers with unlimited free gold. That might not be true, but things are off enough to make something seem very wrong.

I applaud the efforts of those who make the dragons. I might even buy one if it has some kind of super powers.
    You know what, I have the same suspicions about the LB events sometimes. The way the last 2 events have been handled (Dragon Tales and the last tournament) it only heightened my suspicions. I hope, as well, it's not the case.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Another habitat to languish is storage then, won't place 3 dragon habitats as don't have the room and now you guys are rewarding us with a 2 dragon habitat. Think my habitats in storage after this will be 14!
    So true, the 2 dragon habitat is a waste of space. Granted, there's more coins that come from this habitat and it may be good for low level players who need the coins but it's not good for multi-millionaire coin holders like me. So sad that these events have come to this.

Fashion Designer
    Really? Of all the sun-based dragons in the game Sunlight and Sunflower are the two picked?? Sunlight was the first dragon in Tales less than a year ago. Lame. Sunflower was breedable last week. For recycled dragons, Sunset, Sunshine, or Sunburst would have been much better choices- older dragons that everyone doesn't already have. These events are starting to feel like slapped-together after thoughts, and they are certainly not worthy the time and money you expect players to dump into them. Even the 'prize' dragons on this one are weak. I do like 2nd milestone one, but the other two look unfinished and not up to the usual high standards or expectations.

And a 2-dragon capacity habitat? Really? Have you not seen the huge thread of paying customers who have no space left for ANY new habitats? What is the point of a 2 dragon habitat? It's not like it can be put in storage when someone inevitably runs out of space and needs to replace it with a real, 3-4 dragon habitat...a totally pointless waste.

My bit of speculation: I think they are trying to suck as much money out of everyone as they can for a few months ($30 offers. Really?) and then end it all or sell out to another developer. It's the only thing that makes sense at this point. And, some of these recent, head-scratch-inducing behaviors mirror what the developer of one of my other favorite games did before they sold it off. The good news is we got a new, better developer- and that's what I am hoping happens here.

At first I couldn't believed they'd managed to ruin even a LB event...but then I remembered who we are working with, here.

Really, S8?

Fashion Designer
    Is it a tiny habitat like the diamond one?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Is it a tiny habitat like the diamond one?
    Yes it is a small habitat like the diamond habitat.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes it is a small habitat like the diamond habitat.
    Thanks for the clarification Kooky and thanks to you also Katali119 for thinking to ask about the size. Makes it a WAY better prize for those with limited space to squeeze it in.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast