Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forge:what and how much

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    You need to expand the mine area first before you can unlock the jewelsmith.

@queenaleecia: You need to reach a certain level in order to unlock the other items in the forge.
    yep, when i bought it i was able to make only shovels and axes too, but after that each level will unlock you one new item. i think it was a nail after, then screw and the last one was hammer. i am really glad i bought the forge, i have cleared all my land with the shovels i made and got a lot of screws and nails by doing that. i made also a lot of axes, honestly i dont regret at all buying the forge. its really working non stop, but that is only my experience so far

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    yep, when i bought it i was able to make only shovels and axes too, but after that each level will unlock you one new item. i think it was a nail after, then screw and the last one was hammer. i am really glad i bought the forge, i have cleared all my land with the shovels i made and got a lot of screws and nails by doing that. i made also a lot of axes, honestly i dont regret at all buying the forge. its really working non stop, but that is only my experience so far
    With your post. I'm now more determine to get the forge! Though that will take some time of coins saving.

Fashion Designer
    Yes it takes a lot of time to save that money i must to say also that i never use iron for my deliveries, only thing that i use it for are axes and shovels, eventually to craft the belts in studio cause all of them use only one piece of it. Everything else requiers more so i avoid that. This way i am never out of iron and i craft axes and shovels all the time. But this is how i do it, doesnt mean its the best way of course

Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    I'm level 27. I just got the forge. Why am I only able to make a pick axe? I thought we could make nails & screws???
    When you reach Level 31, you will be able to craft all 5 items in the Forge.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone give me some advice, I'm level 27 and just expanded to the mine. I have 136,000 coins, but I have not bought the juicer or the pizza oven and I know the sandwich shop is coming up. What's a better investment? I'm scared of wasting all my coins on this.

Just bought the forge for 90,000coins due to the 25% sales on pets and buildings. I guess I still have to continue saving if not for the sales. Finally gotten the forge!! Yay!

Fashion Designer
    What I really need are SAWS. Any chance at a higher level these can be made in the forge? I have plenty of ash trees but not enough saws to get the wood needed for necklaces and buttons...

Is there anywhere to make paint or maps?

Grand Emperor
    We cant make these in the Forge nor anywhere. The best way is to get them from deliveries and pets (sometimes mine and pond) or try asking from your neighbours or the community.

Rhino Keeper
    Im saving for this now but just saw someone got it in a money off sale a few years back, do we still get those now? Wondering whether to just sit on my money and wait
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123