Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Looking good Giselle
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just spent some time moving all the new denizens around. Fawns with the deer, goats with the goats, and the lovely garden and busy gardener down by my Japanese garden and field of flowers.

Attachment 59346

Attachment 59347

Attachment 59348

Attachment 59349
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    On my primary account, I'm finally about to craft the 6th calming potion. On my secondary account, I'm about to craft calming potion 5. Not sure I'll finish the goals in that one. It took so long to get to that third fawn, and my donkeys aren't spawning well. I'm a teacher, kids attending school in person full time, not enough time in the day to check a game that needs checking every hour to meet goals. Anyway, oh well. Disappointing

Executive Chef
    Not sure why I even bother to keep posting, but whatever. Just thought I?d mention that my Spring Goats have dropped Elvenite a few times. The Silky Fur drops mean I can put away some regular goats and save energy by not collecting from them. Everyone is in different places in the game and needs different items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diannedge View Post
    I finished the garden yesterday and every 7 hours and all I get is a star. The gardener is a 7 day collect for me so I?m hoping for 40 energy. The Garden Shed still shows one ? with Locked by Goal but there is no other goal. Anyone know anything about that?
    The Garden will begin it's drops (see page 1) after the event is over (in 21 hours) (edit, not when you yourself finish the event, but when the event is over over for everyone, you can check the remaining time in the 'value pack offer' screen)
    This is true for most event prizes.
    The Gardener will indeed be a weekly 40 Energy dropper.
    The '?' in the shed is nothing. It's a placeholder, for when S8 wants to use the shed in the future, they can more easily add crafts.
    Also something to keep in mind for future events, craft event buildings almost always have this.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-18-21 at 11:57 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Garden will begin it's drops (see page 1) after the event is over (in 21 hours) (edit, not when you yourself finish the event, but when the event is over over for everyone, you can check the remaining time in the 'value pack offer' screen)
    This is true for most event prizes.
    The Gardener will indeed be a weekly 40 Energy dropper.
    The '?' in the shed is nothing. It's a placeholder, for when S8 wants to use the shed in the future, they can more easily add crafts.
    Also something to keep in mind for future events, craft event buildings almost always have this.
    Good to know - thank you!

Hello,
    Once I have upgraded the Spring Garden, am I no longer able to find donkeys, goats or roosters to battle for garden tokens to use at the garden shed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    Hello,
    Once I have upgraded the Spring Garden, am I no longer able to find donkeys, goats or roosters to battle for garden tokens to use at the garden shed?
    Yes, it has been discussed here.
    If you want to keep spawning Donkey's, Goat's and Rooster's you have to wait with finishing the event OR you have to wait with crafting the Spring Donkey.
    If you did both, you can't make any more animals. I'm sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    This is my first energy dropper, and seeing that +40 every day was really nice this past week. I'm of course disappointed that it has changed to once a week, but after reading around I understand. At least I got a week out of it. I'll have to settle for 2 Wizard schools for daily support
    There usually are several events a year that the prize is a daily energy dropper. These types of events I spent gems/real $ to finish. This event, I got a second fountain Day 1.
    And consider a Cabbage Hut, the Baron's Tent occasionally has daily energy dropper prizes. Plus try to build up some gems, the intermittent sales will have daily and sometimes weekly energy droppers on sale.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-19-21 at 10:12 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    Hello,
    Seems so, read the thread
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Gridgirl,
    I know how you feel. The game does not take into account people who have busy lives. The events are geared more toward people who live average to leisure lives.

It would be nice to have four (4) weeks to complete an event making the experience much more satisfying and rewarding.

Sadly, the events always feel rushed.