Page 96 of 121 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Man getting the flags is hard to get to 40 !!! I was trying to collect every 4 hours but it's tough! I'm not used to doing that in this game lol so I keep forgetting to !
    I am the opposite, have more than enough flags but still need 5 braziers to update to level 7. Not had any drop for several days! �� Grrrrr!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I honestly cannot believe I was putting all this working into gathering sunstones for a bunch of questionable looking decorations that take up too much space. Are we getting anything useful from this?
    My belief too,a giant waste of energy for useless deco,the last personal prize should have some use/drop,but still bashing to help the ones who do like deco, some of my neighbors want that deco,so that's my motivation

Rhino Keeper
    I think this game is a perfect illustration of Murphy's Law. When I really want something I might have poor luck, but I've had excellent luck with this event even though I lost interest in the prizes very early and stopped chopping rocks. I kept collecting from tent and, of course, dragons and mines, to help the community. So naturally the sunstones come pouring from my dragons and the tent drops braziers. Now I have all the individual prizes and a level 7 tent without putting in any effort, while other people who really want the prizes are in a sunstone/brazier desert. I have a strong feeling that the next time I really, really want something I will have used up all my luck on these blasted sunstones!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm still bashing away but I have to admit I'm getting really tired of the repetition. I wish we got sunstones from more productive efforts like harvesting crops or tending to all of our animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we have a confirmation that the lvl 7 will drop nothing after the event? Will it be only a decoration? It doesn't say anything in post 1.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    Do we have a confirmation that the lvl 7 will drop nothing after the event? Will it be only a decoration? It doesn't say anything in post 1.
    So far my lvl 7 tent just gives sun stones. I guess after the event, it will stop.
    The sun stones go into the event count, not saved in my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like we will be able to make it after all.
    The 3rd community prize requires far less and we are already achieved 26%.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    Yes, after the event the tent will only be decoration.
    It has been confirmed somewhere before, somewehere in this thread, earlier (Lot of people not happy...).
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    AAHHH the Fire Fairy is so pretty... but I only have 2149 stones with barely 4 days left!!! I don't know whether go go bonanza and try to get around 1000 more stones or give up and not waste my time. Will it be available later for purchase?
    I have been doing 250 stones a day, it certainly is possible go for it!

Rhino Keeper
    I so wanted the sun dial when I first saw it and now that I have it I love it even more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	15084

Btw I cannot play much during the day but nonetheless am only a few sun stones away from the last individual prize. After chopping like crazy for the first few days I have found out that I almost get as much sun stones from tending animals and harvesting crops as from chopping rocks. Those nasty little beast jump up after every few taps and they give more sun stones than the rocks did.

Good luck everyone for the last few days!