Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Blizzard
    90 flames
    Abominable x Sasquatch

Congrats, Kooky!!

Executive Chef
    I have just updated on my secondary account and started playing on the new island. I have noticed 2 things.
    1. My goals are not being removed when I achieve them
    2. The cash bonus from doing the goals is not being added to my cash total

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Rhino Keeper
    I honestly havent read thru the last 20 or so pages..just wondering why the arctic island has different breed times for the dragons depending on ur account or device? On my ipad ice, meteor and ab are 8 hrs 16 gold, on my iphone they are 4hrs 8 gold to speed up the breeding?

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    you can expand on one land and request maps on another. I don't know if you can expand on both lands at the same time but I think you may be able to.

BUT: before anyone finishes expanding on the 'warm' island, keep this in mind: If you don't expand the last available spot on the original island, you will be able to request maps for the new island and always have a stock pile of maps.
    You can definitely expand on both lands at the same time. I'm doing it right now. And I simply used the maps given on the warm land before I even knew there was an arctic. But I suppose that the 20-a- day rule applies to both lands. I've asked 40 of my very kind neighbors today and got round 20.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamville2013 View Post
    You can definitely expand on both lands at the same time. I'm doing it right now. And I simply used the maps given on the warm land before I even knew there was an arctic. But I suppose that the 20-a- day rule applies to both lands. I've asked 40 of my very kind neighbors today and got round 20.
    Wish I hadn't expanded my last piece of land 2 days ago on my warm island. Ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I think you mean ice age. Blizzard is breed using ice dragons only. no 'warm blooded' ones.
    Yea, you are correct. But for now, i am sticking to the warm islands any way. Arctic is too costly for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed a lot of variations with the ice island my ice age is 8 hr breed time with 16 gold and my silo and fire crucible I did the first upgrade for coins but that gave me a capacity of 50 flames and 500 storage capacity in silo, where others only have 25 and 250 after the upgrade.

Farm Supplier
    Yeti is kicking my butt.... Got all others but that one!!! Is there a new egg chart somewhere?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I've been waiting for them to fix mine for two days, the first time TL got rid of the egg in nest so the dragons that were finished breeding payed new egg, now egg stuck! Can't do anything with it, won't let me hatch it. Still waiting for response this is day 3?
    same problem here for many days and still no answer...I've emailed support team also...I would like somebody to fix this problem or at least an answer from team lava...I can't play on new isle since the update...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelz22 View Post
    Yeti is kicking my butt.... Got all others but that one!!! Is there a new egg chart somewhere?
    What did you use for alpine? O.o that's the one kicking my behind I just can't seem to breed it, no matter what I put in (blizzard/blizzard, snowflake/blizzard, blizzard/snowflake, diamond/snowflake, diamond/blizzard) blah!