Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/11: Monster Hunt s30 & LB | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Three gold tokens? I've seen it mentioned. Am I missing something?
    You get three gold tokens when you reach 900 points.

I know I got three prizes at 1300 (the three chest goal) but can’t remember exactly what besides the 10 points. I think coins and maybe energy?

Rhino Keeper
    How is it possible to get TWO Glimmer Alicorns? (Candy Alicorn is the one colored like candy corn)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glimmer.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	58493

Fashion Designer
    I got coins from my chests this time, first 5,000 coins then 5,000 x2 then 5,000 with some points and I think Golden Egg. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    How is it possible to get TWO Glimmer Alicorns? (Candy Alicorn is the one colored like candy corn)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glimmer.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	58493
    When first released, "there was mistakingly no limit placed on the Glimmer Alicorn craft"- I found the official notice for you, simple google search. 😊

It's no longer possible to craft multiple, "only one as originally intended." I'm so glad for those who were lucky enough to 100% legitimately craft a few while possible! ❤️

Edit: Added "quotation marks" to my answer, to reflect that I originally answered this question with only a quick glance for an official source and a parroted explanation, 😕 I did not realize how deep the rabbit hole goes there.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 02-15-21 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Added quotation marks to better reflect parroted information

Rhino Keeper
    The counter was not working properly, did a hard Close. Turn off phone. Still didn't help so, I delete game but I am not allowed to reload.....why?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    The counter was not working properly, did a hard Close. Turn off phone. Still didn't help so, I delete game but I am not allowed to reload.....why?
    deleting your game will not fix counter issues. Reinstalling only helps with graphics issues, nothing else. There shouldn't be any reason why it's not letting you reload. Pop into the app store and it should have the download button or GET button. Perhaps it's a timing thing. Maybe restart your device again (turn it off and back on again), make sure you've force closed all your other apps. Let us know how you get on.

Rhino Keeper
    Did as you suggested. it is telling me that the store can not conclude the purchase transaction at this time. Even though it is free.

Hi, not sure where I should be putting this post but I?d like Who is my concern over the fact that they end one event and start another one immediately the next day. I really wish they would give us even three days so that we can work on our kingdom before they start another event. Thank you for listening just a suggestion I?m finding myself getting a little bored because most of these events are repetitious with how you work them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Did as you suggested. it is telling me that the store can not conclude the purchase transaction at this time. Even though it is free.
    G'day,I've had this issue with other games I deleted. Go to your apps store,click on the 'purchased' icon at the bottom. It should show the games you've purchased. Ones you've deleted will have a cloud with a blue arrow inside it. Click on that and it should reinstall. Good luck����

Rhino Keeper
    I have a couple of questions, hope someone can help me? Are you limited to 99 Troll tokens and is there a place where you can find all of the prizes in the Mystic Research items. If I’m limited to 99 I need to find out what choices I have. Thanks for the HELP

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I have a couple of questions, hope someone can help me? Are you limited to 99 Troll tokens and is there a place where you can find all of the prizes in the Mystic Research items. If I?m limited to 99 I need to find out what choices I have. Thanks for the HELP
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

There you go!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast