Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I was just able to buy more tiny tailors in the market. Bought 2 more.

Information at the beginning! Would be helpful!!!

So, I read the list of what was to come in Goal 3. It said, Feed them! NOT, I REPEAT NOT! GO ON ADVENTURE!!! So, I did my daily adventure and now have to wait until tomorrow, to do goal 3 , part 3, or spend 84 DIAMONDS!!! to finish the adventure! Come on S8!

There is a distinct difference between FEED and ADVENTURE! If it?s Adventure say, Adventure! Not FEED!
    Your always so helpful, but this is a major muck up. Sorry, but true.😢

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa my trees were producing blossoms and all of the sudden It quits! Is the standard procedure

Rhino Keeper
    Dont feel too bad my poinseitta tree hasnt dropped anything except experience points. Not 1 and ive had it full grown since friday roughly 36 hours now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Dont feel too bad my poinseitta tree hasnt dropped anything except experience points. Not 1 and ive had it full grown since friday roughly 36 hours now
    Same Problem here. My Poinseitta trees stopped dropping Poinsettia Blossoms after I collected the first 20. My chapter 3 is still open (I haven't upgraded the sleigh) and still nothing. I'm hoping this isn't by design, otherwise Stormie is trying to stop us from stocking up on Poinsettia Blossoms before the next chapter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Same Problem here. My Poinseitta trees stopped dropping Poinsettia Blossoms after I collected the first 20. My chapter 3 is still open (I haven't upgraded the sleigh) and still nothing. I'm hoping this isn't by design, otherwise Stormie is trying to stop us from stocking up on Poinsettia Blossoms before the next chapter.
    The work around is to store your saplings after collecting every time. This resets the growth cycle.

I accumulated over 50 before I decided to fully grow the poinsettia saplings. I now have 69 blossoms and 2 poinsettia trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Will I just got my first items and all I got was a candy cane tree. Then my 2 trees quit giving blossoms at 20. Will try the adventure again before bed that update the sled. And see what tomorrow brings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    So, I read the list of what was to come in Goal 3. It said, Feed them! NOT, I REPEAT NOT! GO ON ADVENTURE!!! So, I did my daily adventure and now have to wait until tomorrow, to do goal 3 , part 3, or spend 84 DIAMONDS!!! to finish the adventure! Come on S8!

There is a distinct difference between FEED and ADVENTURE! If it?s Adventure say, Adventure! Not FEED!
    Your always so helpful, but this is a major muck up. Sorry, but true.��
    The goal says FEED, and the adventure is called Feed the workers. While page one does not state Adventure, Stymie reported pretty quickly that it is an adventure. Once you complete the adventures, the rest of the chapter is pretty quick.

TIP: After you collect your final adventure for Chapter 3, send another one but DO NOT collect it, because Chapter 4 also requires adventures (1 for LL and 2 for HL players).

You should be able to catch back up for Chapter 5. Spend the time your waiting finding 15 active neighbors for the request you need to send in Chapter 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The work around is to store your saplings after collecting every time. This resets the growth cycle.

I accumulated over 50 before I decided to fully grow the poinsettia saplings. I now have 69 blossoms and 2 poinsettia trees.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I have to wait until I get more saplings from the adventure. Mine are both grown and out of gems. I hope this helps someone else though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I have to wait until I get more saplings from the adventure. Mine are both grown and out of gems. I hope this helps someone else though.
    Im with you. Have zero and Saplings at 50 is a little expensive right now