View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Rhino Keeper
    The advantage with mines lvl 6 is that you can collect in only 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Mythril needed.... bleh! Hoping they drop from spicy feast meal adventures. Not sure if that was just quest related though but I think that's where I got them before (maybe?)

Jeweler, Sir Piggenstein, and mines never cough it up for me. The tower gave me a scorched rose just a bit ago, which is nice because I'm making a rose garden. It isn't mythril though lol
    Jeweler's trade in the Royal Exchange gives one sometimes. It needs water, jewels and glimmerdust - only 3 hrs compared to the 2 day craft in the forge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    The advantage with mines lvl 6 is that you can collect in only 3 hours.
    And just checked: 5 golden nuggets to upgrade one mine to level 6. Hmmm. I'll wait awhile. Lol. But 3 hours is certainly easier to set our alarms.

Fashion Designer
    8 level six mines = 0 treepeople. 1 Ivy collection = 1
    Spent gems to speed up mines too.
    Waiting to level up office.
    Will wait now and play when I can. Good luck to all.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Add me to the bundle of people that had a glitch screw them over! I finally got my first treeple from a sparkling mine only to have the game do its favorite thing, reload on its own and reset. When I collected again, of course I didn't get a treeple. It then reloaded yet again but with the energy and actions already gone. So I have to wait, AGAIN. Struggling much?
    Same. And lost my gavels. What the what????
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    Upgrading the law office to Level 6 requires 60 water, 10 gavels, 35 scrolls , and 50 fancy wigs.

Anyone else notice since start of this event the boars from last even are not really giving energy, you end up net negative. A neighbor of mine got three energy from 5, but lost 5 due to tapping 5 so it was net -2

I have 3 boars, made 1 energy so also was net -2.

Just yesterday they dropped 2-3 regularly
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    And just checked: 5 golden nuggets to upgrade one mine to level 6. Hmmm. I'll wait awhile. Lol. But 3 hours is certainly easier to set our alarms.
    You should buy a gold mine when you have the chance. I bought mine on sale, and its really worthing.
    I am almost max in golden nuggets, but I regularly use them for gems in Royal Exchange

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Craft stays. Treeple useful if the law office is at a low level, otherwise I would personally save gavels to upgrade the law office which is 2h between collections, after crafting 1 treeple.
    I would hold off crafting Treeples til later since level 4 law office drops 6 bobbins and level 5 law office drops 9 bobbins every 2 hours so using the gavels to upgrade law office as quickly as is possible will help advance faster.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I would hold off crafting Treeples til later since level 4 law office drops 6 bobbins and level 5 law office drops 9 bobbins every 2 hours so using the gavels to upgrade law office as quickly as is possible will help advance faster.
    I was thinking I would wait to craft my treeples as well. Usually if it's difficult to upgrade, I craft the animals early and then focus on the building. This time around, I'm finding the upgrade materials easy to obtain and am already a few items shy of leveling up to five. If my luck holds I'll be done with upgrades soon and will then focus on crafting my own animals.