Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Executive Chef
    I was skeptical because I don't have much luck with this game but after many months and months of breeding nothing but diamond and black I bought the temple and after a few more tries I got Black Diamond and Anubis with Diamond/Ying Yang. I feel like my life is now complete, lol

I am currently getting lots of fails with Diamond/Mythic although I did get an Atlas but I hate the look of the dragon

So far I have spent 307 gold on speeding plus 100 on the temple.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    Got a few more common fails today, just 1 more day left until my temple expires
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    Once you buy the temple, it is active for 7 days. You can tell that it's active because it will glow; after the 7-day timeframe is up, it will stop glowing and will be just a decoration. There is nothing you have to do with the temple to get it to work after you buy it; it just sits on your island, and as long as it's active (glowing) it will increase your chances of breeding Diamond hybrids.
    Thank you for the intel. After using the temple twice now, I have not received any Diamond Hybrids and only two rare zodiacs since reactivating it and I thought I was using the temple wrong.

I hope your "luck" has been better than mine. I can tell you, I do not recommend buying the temple at all.

Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    A discounted Diamond Temple DEFINITELY doesn't work. Today I bought 1,400 gold to see if I can get Astromancer and I got nothing but Leo, Libra, Aquarius and ofc tons of common fails, mostly Water, Magic and Coral. I activated DT 2 days ago and wasted 1,000 gold for the same Astromancer. Totally I wasted 2,400 gold, just the price of Astromancer in the market. Back to Diamond Temple, it is active for 7 days or 168 hours. When speeding the breeding den we pay 1 gold per hour of breeding. I spent 1,200 gold on speeding and 1,200 on hatching the fails. Regular breeding would have taken me 50 days to produce the same amount of fails. Dear TL, the way you treat you loyal players is ridiculously brutal or you don't really care.
    I agree!!!! I am at level 109 and still only have one Diamond Dragon. I bought the temple some time ago with no luck on other rare dragons or diamonds at that time. I reactivated it 6 days ago and only have 21 hrs left and and only got two rare zodiac dragons and a bunch of commons (water) that I can't even trade for gems. I used a lot of gold to speed up my breeding in hopes of at least getting one diamond hybrid. I really thought I was using the temple wrong because as a loyal paying customer, I really thought the game would reward me. I am so frustrated because the amount of money I have spent has been for nothing but aggregation and increased discussions with my husband on my spending. He is right, a "free" game shouldn't cost us money to get nothing in return. Usually money rendered for a product or service equals getting something in return. So, it sounds like this "something" will be a non glowing temple that will just anger me more when starring at it on my island with just two new rare zodiac dragons. Hearing others justify this with comments like it is just luck just frustrates me even more. I am tempted to leave the game, but then all my money spent would really just be for nothing. Seriously, how much more time should it take to get one silly hybrid....?

I can tell you, I do not recommend buying the temple because I think the 600% increased chance isn't even true.

Nightclub Owner
    What frustrates me are the fails with same breeding time as the Diamond hybrids, like Mythic & Firestorm when trying for Helios, and Night when trying for Dark Angel. I never get my hopes up when I try for those dragons anymore because they always end up as a common fail.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLovely View Post
    I agree!!!! I am at level 109 and still only have one Diamond Dragon. I bought the temple some time ago with no luck on other rare dragons or diamonds at that time. I reactivated it 6 days ago and only have 21 hrs left and and only got two rare zodiac dragons and a bunch of commons (water) that I can't even trade for gems. I used a lot of gold to speed up my breeding in hopes of at least getting one diamond hybrid. I really thought I was using the temple wrong because as a loyal paying customer, I really thought the game would reward me. I am so frustrated because the amount of money I have spent has been for nothing but aggregation and increased discussions with my husband on my spending. He is right, a "free" game shouldn't cost us money to get nothing in return. Usually money rendered for a product or service equals getting something in return. So, it sounds like this "something" will be a non glowing temple that will just anger me more when starring at it on my island with just two new rare zodiac dragons. Hearing others justify this with comments like it is just luck just frustrates me even more. I am tempted to leave the game, but then all my money spent would really just be for nothing. Seriously, how much more time should it take to get one silly hybrid....?

I can tell you, I do not recommend buying the temple because I think the 600% increased chance isn't even true.

Anyone who has the Diamond dragon can easily breed Crusader, Quetzal and Infinity and you don't need a diamond temple to do it. You just need a little patience and a few hours to spare and an empty nest.

To breed Crusader breed Diamond with Fire. The fails are 10 seconds. You may have to do this a few hundred times (the odds on getting diamonds are low) but you will eventually get Crusader.

To breed Quetzal breed Diamond with Forest. The fails are also 20 seconds but keep doing it and you will eventually get Quetzal.

When you have either Crusader or Quetzal breed it with Diamond. Most of the fails are very short or you could get a Crusader/Quetzal fail - not a bad fail to have but keep breeding it and you will eventually get Infinity.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    it is a waste of 100 golds. After 7 days of breeding,I got only 1 Mercury, 2 useless Iridescent and 5-6 watered.

Nightclub Owner
    Last breed before my temple expires, it's yet another disappointing Virtue fail, which means that once again I've got nothing good out of it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    I won't be spending any more gold on the temple. I tried for Astromancer about half the time and then tried for Prism the other half. Trying for Astromancer all I got was a couple of diamond hybrids I already have. When I was trying for Prism, nothing, just the usual fails, Stone, Fuzzy, Forest. I sold the temple and will go back to trying for diamonds the old fashion way.

Rhino Keeper
    I spent about 200 gold and ended up with 2 Anubis, 1 Mercury, and my last attempt got me Astromancer. I might be able to squeeze out one more try before it expires. I'll either try for Angel or Helios.

Other notable dragons include Celestial, Mistmoth, and Penumbra.