Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remove Tap Manage

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    To the players who want this feature removed:

I thought this was a thread in which we were asking politely for the feature to be removed. Vicious attacks on someone is not the way to convince that someone to do something that benefits you and harms them. Just a thought.
    Correct, constructive feedback is what is needed.
    Members posting and breaking forum rules will get posts deleted and also could get the thread closed.
    Lets all try to post constructive posts so the thread and the feedback can stay open.

If you find your post has been removed, shoot a PM to me or GG and we can let you know why.

Remember also that you can post that you are no longer playing, buying gems, etc, but posting on gem strikes, *******s, blackouts( in any form) and encouraging others to join and participate is not forum appropriate.

Defamatory Material
    Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, defame any other user and/or any TeamLava Studio employee, officer and/or director.

Disputes with Forum Staff/TL Staff
    Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes section, or send the moderators a Private Message.
    ( for example posting- my post was deleted, a thread has been locked, etc)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-09-12 at 06:42 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    It's horrible. I lost 20 gems last night. Hate it hate it hate it hate it

The Honorable Panda
    I have waited to post my feedback on this new feature, because I have found, that no one likes change (especially me!!) and I wanted to give this new feature a chance to see if I could see any advantage to this for players that actually do use the fertilizer feature alot. (yes there are some members that do).

I really do not see a need for this new feature. If someone wants to fertilize say 30 crops only, they can go in the store and click the 1 gem fertilizer and hit one crop, but they do not have to keep going back to the store for each crop.
    Once you pick the 1 fertilizer option, it says on until you close it out so you can fertilize all 30 crops quickly without going back to the store each time.

This feature is in BS and RS and to prevent from losing gems, I do tap slower so if I do hit it, I will see the big full size confirmation screen and by going slow I can prevent losing any gems. I also keep my tables away from my counters and cooking area
    to protect myself.

Since farm designs are set up differently than RS and BS these are the issues I have having in preventing loss of gems:

1. When I first come into the game, I am zoomed out. I always have to touch my screen to zoom in and l almost everytime, I have hit a tree or crop and here comes the confirmation screen. It is too hard to avoid since my crops and trees are all over
    and around the borders of my farm.

2. When I am plowing or harvesting, there is not a safe area for the rest of your fingers to be, you are constantly brushing over another crop or tree when your little pinky gets tired and you drop it down for a second.

In closing, I am asking Team Lava, to please remove this new feature and keep the option to fertilzer in the store only so my gems can be safe and I can use them to buy that boxer dog (who I want to name " Bubba" ) when you release it into the game.

Signed
    Kooky Panda and Bubba
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-09-12 at 09:01 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I agree that this feature should be removed. It makes gameplay very difficult for us "fast-fingered" players and just makes the game feel "clunky" if you know what I mean. I also found that the game ran slower than normal (I think that is the update in general, not just the Tap to Manage feature). I had to (and luckily was able to) revert to the older version, 1.9. It would be greatly appreciated if this feature was removed. I know you will make the right decision, TL. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    What KP said,up to and including the doggie.

Host(ess)
    Please remove tap to manage. Members are very upset and feel TL is deliberately trying to trick them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    I third this.

Rhino Keeper
    remove this plz!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    I 4th this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlovesyou12 View Post
    I 4th this!
    Let me be the one to 5th this Thanks so much for pitching in with really good arguments KP!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast