Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Hot Tea Event - 2020 Jan 8

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Another penguin..!!!
    I want something different please....

Ok congratulations to all the Dodo Bird winners, I adore that bird so much, but I did not win it, do I still have time?
    1- The Penguin
    2- Another Penguin
    3- Tea Cup Stack
    4- Tea Cup Ride
    5- Another Tea Cup Ride
    I won the Teapot Mouse, it is very small for my eyes, but thank you for all the animated beautiful decorations (really really beautiful, especially the Tea Cup Stack). A bit disappointed for losing the Dodo Bird. I read about him when I was 7, and was so happy to see him appears as the grand prize in this event. I need to rest now.

Collected some bags from my activities on my farm, so I try more...
    6- Steaming Teapot
    7- Another Tea Cup Stack
    8- Tea Treats
    9- My 3rd Tea Cup Stack !
    10- My 3rd Tea Cup Ride !
    Still no Dodo bird. I have bought the Tea Cart and it does not increase my possibility to win the Dodo bird (I hope it does).
    NO DODO BIRD for me... ToT
    So desperated.... I keep getting duplicates. Few hours left but I cannot go on, not enough time to finish my crafts. Ok, I'm just gonna let it go...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Tje Snowy Grotto should work, but don?t quote me on this as I can?t confirm it.
    Snowy grotto? There's a rodent grotto and a snow park, but what's the snowy grotto? If u mean the snow park, that won't work for the teacup mousie.

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    NO DODO BIRD for me... ToT
    So desperated.... I keep getting duplicates. Few hours left but I cannot go on, not enough time to finish my crafts. Ok, I'm just gonna let it go...
    Really frustrating!!!! Admin you need to fix it up after 20 attempts no success that’s really stupidity. We simply wasting our efforts for getting the bird.

Finally got my teapot mouse just in time . Good job because I am out of gems and money with it being January and all . So thank you Storm for this xxx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Not that I know of. I tried the Wildlife Den didn't work.
    ok ... Rodent Grotto it is ! !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Really frustrating!!!! Admin you need to fix it up after 20 attempts no success that’s really stupidity. We simply wasting our efforts for getting the bird.
    GRRRRRRR I just turned on 9 studio items over the past hour.... No teapot

Executive Chef
    Well, I guess that's it. No time left to craft anything in the Studio, and the Mine has been less than helpful. Oh well. In the end, I finished 90 crafts (45 in each studio) and only received 12 final drops. Managed to collect 8 unique gifts (so, no Golden Lure for me), everything except the Piles of tea and the Tea Stained Path.

Oops...almost forgot to buy the Raccoon Tea Table. I hate to lose 20 gems, but as a decoration (no, I am not going to use it), it looks great

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    GRRRRRRR I just turned on 9 studio items over the past hour.... No teapot
    I won 4 Tea Cup Rides, 3 Tea Cup Stacks, 2 Steaming Teapots, 2 Penguins, 1 Piles of Tea, 1 Tea Treats, 1 Tea Menu, and NO Dodo Bird.
    I bought a Tea Cart and still no chance.
    Even though the decorations are indeed beautiful, but I wanted the Dodo bird so bad, that's why I'm spamming in this thread, sorry. I've arranged some beautiful spots to display these event prizes on my farm to please the visitors and myself. Thank you for another great event.

Rhino Keeper
    Final Talley:
    38 collections turned in
    Tea Menu = 13
    Steaming Teapot = 6
    Tea Treats = 5
    Teatime Penguin = 5
    Tea Crates = 4
    Tea Stained Path = 3 sets
    Piles of Tea = 2
    Tea Cup Stack = 0
    Tea Cup Ride = 0
    Dodo Bird = 0
    Unlucky or what?

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering is someone could help, I just won the teatime Penguin on my last collection, it went into my storage and I placed it on my farm, then everything reloaded and now it?s gone, I have screenshots on it on my farm and just took another screen shot of it gone and not in storage. I am on my iPad and for some reason can?t upload the screenshots, can anyone help please.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast