Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Can a mod please find out if we will be using these collectibles in the future, or should we turn them into parts before goal's end? The progress meter/chef hat that counts as you redeem collectibles is still on zero, is that right?

Thanks, K
    Update:
    It's intended that the progress bars for these collectibles do not move. These collections are not permanent.

You actually don't receive experience from redeeming mugs

Guys remember that this is how these goals are going to be like from now, it is doable since I'm almost done with mine thanks to my neighbors help and collectibles, it is a lot of work though so I suggest to look for active neighbors it does help a lot, my only biggest worry now is how the 5 days goal are going to be like which I'm not looking forward to T^T
    Last edited by MeruBunny; 08-25-18 at 04:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I accidentally finished early and have no idea how much time is left. When is this ridiculous goal over?

So if you don't collect all the parts in the Collectables they will just vanish at goal end??? Please let me and everyone know/understand cuz after all the work I dont want to just lose them! I too wondered about leaving them in collectables just in case.
    I think if S8 would have required less parts goal would have been Tons of fun!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I accidentally finished early and have no idea how much time is left. When is this ridiculous goal over?
    Mine says 5 days.

I end up with jars and redundant parts,since I cook the dishes and slowly neighbors gift me parts, but i don't need 6,7,8 of a stove\barrel
    I rather request for parts and build 3 stoves and not 10stoves.

I just want to get off the ride.Too many fuses & tokens required.I didn't have problem earning them thru cooking.Now, I'm sitting waiting on neighbors to gift.I liked this goal was different b/c I was tired of cooking fish, salad,etc over & over.So, thanks for creativity but ease up on # of parts required to build !Not sure if I will finished. .sad

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Mine says 5 days.

I end up with jars and redundant parts,since I cook the dishes and slowly neighbors gift me parts, but i don't need 6,7,8 of a stove\barrel
    I rather request for parts and build 3 stoves and not 10stoves.
    Thank you!

Ageee that it's too much. I just won't do the goals if they're going to require all that tapping...like rats, gnawing away. Nope!

Agree too - this is the first time I finished entirely without using gems
    Last edited by JERRIandOGG; 08-26-18 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Haven't finished typing, itchy fingers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    You actually don't receive experience from redeeming mugs

Guys remember that this is how these goals are going to be like from now, it is doable since I'm almost done with mine thanks to my neighbors help and collectibles, it is a lot of work though so I suggest to look for active neighbors it does help a lot, my only biggest worry now is how the 5 days goal are going to be like which I'm not looking forward to T^T
    How do you know that?

Although it was brutal to start with this goal got easier because of the mugs received whilst cooking. I built 5 of each as usual and still finished with days to spare. Just need to know whether to redeem spare mugs or leave them in collectibles for next goal.