Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    I would like to request that s8 add a glimmer fly pet as it is very pretty.
    Yes! I agree!!
    It’s beautiful!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Tickled pink to get the flamingo on my second adventure! I?ve been successful maybe twice before on these rare prizes. Now she can hang out in the flamingo ponds with the rest of the flock.

Attachment 54786
    Beautiful GiselleX16, thanks for sharing! And congratulations The flamingo's are having a pretty good life in your King/ Queendom!
    I like you're Moats better than the ones rewarded in the last event.

Executive Chef
    In this kind of event, I always get enough Beast/ Monster (in this case Fangbeasts) spawns just from acquiring the items already needed for the event (in this case chopping Trees, collecting from my Cows and chopping Rock Outcroppings)
    And no need to be in a hurry, we have 11 days left AND if you want the Faerie chests, you have to defeat 4 monsters a day anyway.

The random drops from the Troll Camp can be frustrating, but for the rest I'm experiencing this as a nice and relaxed event.
    I always like the 'Faerie Atrium Side Goals', but I don't really like the 2 (no drop) decorations.
    But the chests are easy to get and I like the Glimmergator a lot, so I'm still happy with it all.
    Good luck to everyone! (Hope your drops increase PuntaMita)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    I would like to request that s8 add a glimmer fly pet as it is very pretty.
    Yes she is lovely.
    Maybe she could drop wisp essence like her cousins.

Do you think it is possible to get the dragon if i upgrade the carriage until the level 3, or maximum 4?
    Last 2 collections from Trollcamp gave 0. How can S8 create such an even impossible for completing. Their poor math ruins the efforts of artists and other members of S8 team who do a great job.
    Frustrated as i bought a lot of Rock Outcropping before realizing this event is impossible to complete: i see no chance to upgrade the carriage maximally if the drops are so rare.

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Do you think it is possible to get the dragon if i upgrade the carriage until the level 3, or maximum 4?
    Last 2 collections from Trollcamp gave 0. How can S8 create such an even impossible for completing. Their poor math ruins the efforts of artists and other members of S8 team who do a great job.
    Frustrated as i bought a lot of Rock Outcropping before realizing this event is impossible to complete: i see no chance to upgrade the carriage maximally if the drops are so rare.
    I am def not a math genius, but a lvl 3 or 4 carriage will not get you to the dragon in time. For that you need at least a lvl 5 or higher carriage. I am a low lvl player and we ?only? need 16 masks vs 22 for the high lvl players. If the troll camp has an average drop of 1 mask a day then no high and low lvl player will get a lvl 6 carriage. Troll camp should have a guaranteed drop, cause not all players are glued to their devices. In principle I am already finished with the event. Got all the mats for a lvl 6 carriage and now I only have to wait days and days in a row for troll camp drops. Hoping that we all get the masks in time in order to gather the magic mask number for the dragon. In conclusion: art is as always great and thats about it for the event, which is def not fun due to the lousy troll camp drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    It might be possible if you have tons of energy & can attack lots & lots of Glimmerflies; they also give Glimmergras masks. If you have $5 to spend & a lot of ponds (like 2 dozen at least), get the Value Pack which gives 60 masks & hit all your ponds for glimmerflies. Plus do Faerie Atrium trades for the glimmergras masks, that should be good for a dozen or so throughout the event. Otherwise it's hoping for the more expensive Value Packs to give the Troll Drop Masquerade Masks, or perhaps even finished Beaded Masks.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had issues with their daily Faerie Chest quests? Mine disappeared. I started with them but then they haven't really restarted. I thought I completed them for the day, but according to the arrest drop, it's really only been 1 day's worth of chests.

Rhino Keeper
    Question: Has the Glimmer Golems from the rock outcroppings never given energy back? I chopped a massive amount of them and honestly they were spawning every third chop a bit excessive but anyway they never gave energy back. After all the chopping I managed to get all of the buttons and pearls needed now just waiting on sparkling mines and the troll camp. They are being stingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Question: Has the Glimmer Golems from the rock outcroppings never given energy back? I chopped a massive amount of them and honestly they were spawning every third chop a bit excessive but anyway they never gave energy back. After all the chopping I managed to get all of the buttons and pearls needed now just waiting on sparkling mines and the troll camp. They are being stingy.
    Same here. As long as I played this game they never gave energy back. I think it is a kind of a bug.