Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turducken Event - 2019 November 6

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Thank you, Judy!
    You're welcome.

I thank the storm team for doing this on the pets now!

Rhino Keeper
    on the goals, my goal 2 was cookies not milk chocolate just saying.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    on the goals, my goal 2 was cookies not milk chocolate just saying.
    Farms are different levels.
    If you post your level and goal I will add it.
    Thanks so much.

Executive Chef
    Sigh. Completed goal 8 of 9, but it should have taken me at least another 30 minutes. Instead, I accidentally brushed the option to spend gems and lost over 100 to turn in Sketch 6/6...which I had just started in Specialty Goods. Now, while I am on goal 9, and 6/6 will now be 1/7, I would much rather have the gems.

Yet again we have a game based on random drops and I am fed up of feeding chickens and getting no uneaten grain. I have fed them for some days, granted not as much as at first as I am just getting unwanted eggs, but as yet have only received 3 uneaten grain so haven?t completed one sketch yet.
    Given up on this game already - when are Storm 8 going to give us a game that doesn?t depend on luck and random drops? Failing time after time to complete the tasks or get a prize based only on luck is very frustrating and maybe with the number of posts going down and down others, like me are getting fed up too!,

Farm Supplier
    There is no way to get that turducken! The chickens just don?t produce the necessary pieces. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Executive Chef
    I was finally able to get my Chickens to surrender enough Uneaten Grain to finish the last Sketch and convince the Turducken to become a permanent resident on my farm. I have to also thank all the other farmers who were selling Uneaten Grain in the Newspaper.

I'll continue working with the Chickens (who seem to not trust me very much: only one or two hand over the Uneaten Grain each half-hour, and then they forget and I have to convince them again) and selling whatever Uneaten Grain I can get from them, in bunches of 5 or 10, along with whatever other parts come from the Investigation Booth.

I kept thinking “just a few more and I can get on the next level... that’ll teach me. I surrender. Level 8 was the hill I died on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I was finally able to get my Chickens to surrender enough Uneaten Grain to finish the last Sketch and convince the Turducken to become a permanent resident on my farm. I have to also thank all the other farmers who were selling Uneaten Grain in the Newspaper.

I'll continue working with the Chickens (who seem to not trust me very much: only one or two hand over the Uneaten Grain each half-hour, and then they forget and I have to convince them again) and selling whatever Uneaten Grain I can get from them, in bunches of 5 or 10, along with whatever other parts come from the Investigation Booth.
    Thanks Pookie. I hope others sell the grain too. I?m still on 8. Fingers crossed ppl will sell.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like I’m going to take an L on this event. Still on level 8. Chickens are stingy. Been scouring the market but few and far between on the grain. Ugh.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast