Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Does anyone know yet if you go past 24 hours in collecting it does it, for better lack of a word, spoil and not reset automatically?
    The gem is not automatically dispense every 12 hours. We need to collect ourselves. If you didn't collect the gem, the dispenser will stop dispense gem. Until you collect the gem then the timer countdown start again. So we need to keep collect the gem on time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    The gem is not automatically dispense every 12 hours. We need to collect ourselves. If you didn't collect the gem, the dispenser will stop dispense gem. Until you collect the gem then the timer countdown start again. So we need to keep collect the gem on time.
    Okay thanks but that is not what I asked, I read the answer on another thread to my question but thanks anyway.

Executive Chef
    My gem was meant to be collected at my local time (midnight for me) last night but of course I was sleeping so I didn't collect it. 7 hours laters, it was still there and not "spoiled". But that's only 7 hours. I'm not willing to risk testing for 24 hours because 1) that's possibly a wasted gem if it does spoil and 2) I want to maximise the use of gem dispenser and get all my gems back ASAP!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

True, which is why I make use of an alarm to collect gold from my treasure dragons on Dragon Story. I don't have to remember the time of my last collection. I just collect when my alarm tells me to, eliminating the need to check the game constantly so I can actually spend my time doing some real life stuff without worrying about stale gem/gold. If I end up getting this dispenser, I'll just set it at the same time as my gold collection alarm so it's easier. Of course I can't dictate what people should or should not do, but I think that's one of the better solutions out there if you want to get the value of what you paid for in no time.
    Just wondering if you mean the alarm you set on your phone or is there some other kind of alarm system that you are using? This seems like a good idea!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Just wondering if you mean the alarm you set on your phone or is there some other kind of alarm system that you are using? This seems like a good idea!
    It's just a phone alarm! Nothing sophisticated lol.

Executive Chef
    I have 40 gems so far!! when is it BF? I hope to have over 100 saved up by then unless I give in and buy some

Fashion Designer
    Black Friday is on the 27th November this year. 2 days before my birthday ,so I hope there's lots of nice presents from storm8.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    On a side note, I'm glad the gem dispenser has no gem trap that speeds up the collection time. Unlike FS2, it's 50 gems if I accidentally speed up my show pony and I have 3. I tip toe around them lol.

i bought 2 days ago the gem dispencer in both Bakery and Restaurant..in Restaurant everything is fine,but in Bakery, although my 225 gems are STILL MISSING from that purchase, gem dispencer is MISSING TOO!!! it's not where i put it & it's not stored anywhere! yesterday i collect from it my 2 gems and today it doesn't exist!! i want to know if anyone else had any same problem
    Also i found out that in my android phone gem dispenser doesn't exist not even in Restaurant,so i have to collect gems only from iphone
    i'm guessing incompatibility between 2 softwares,but still doesn't explain the loss in iphone

Fashion Designer
    The gem dispenser is iOS only. You can't buy it on iOS and then use it on android as it won't be there. It's not invisible, it's just not there. There has been a few warnings about this. The only thing you can do is to use your iPhone to collect the gems every 12 hours.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast