Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    And today they changed the pack to 50 island parts, not 750. Obviously the first package was a mistake. I wonder if anyone paid for it and got 750 parts.

Banned
    How about making dark prime prison, wall of wonder and maybe one other habitat upgradable to 5? Right now I can't even hatch Lonestar or sand castle off 2 of my nests. Pretty soon pop rock will be on a 3rd nest. I really need somewhere to put these dragons. Come on do something storm8. How are we supposed to play? Is it really inconvenient for you to make more habitats upgradable to 5?

Banned
    S8] Elsa;1434326']

We're aware that players want additional land and are always actively discussing the best way to work it out for everyone. Please keep in mind that players access our games on hundreds of different devices and we test with as many as possible. Takes some time

This was posted over a month ago and still nothing but I note that this post still took 2 months to appear after the introduction of a new habitat increase in which the land available was insufficient.

We want land, it is simple!
    Last edited by random59; 08-11-17 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well, this post was posted 3 MONTHS ago!

The point remains the same WE NEED MORE LAND, lots of us can't buy new habitats as they is no land to place them or participate in new events as they can't place dragons in habitats!

We need this problem fixed like 3 months ago!

Am I missing something here or what, why is nothing being done about, other than your feedback has been passed on! We truly care but obviously we are alone with our thoughts on this!

Next week maybe, haha, we should be so lucky.

Again until next week, I bid this post farewell.
    WELL KIDS I'M BACK!!!

I had my fingers crossed for an update and land increase but again my hopes have been dashed yet again.

We have pleaded, begged and pleaded again for land and we are aware that you Storm8 are aware of our displeasure over this issue but DISCUSSING the issue will not solve or rectify this only actions will!

I have neighbours with their nests full of eggs and nowhere to place them, is that fair I think not please stop DISCUSSING and start fixing!

Until next week I bid you adieu.

PS .... I really don't want to be posting to this thread every week but I feel I have too!

Banned
    I'm not sure how this will ever truly be fixed. By the time they finally do add land I'll already have to replace 10 breeding dragons that I sold and all the type dragons with only 3 dragon habitats that I stuck in the stable until I can put them back on display and by that time I'll be dealing with the habitat cap again I'm sure. Only way would be if they did something awesome by raising or removing the cap, adding lots of land and somehow freeing up another 200+ spots for dragons like idk maybe making ALL habitats upgradable to 5. I'd actually get to play and collect dragons again without worry.

Banned
    WELL KIDS I'M BACK!!!

I had my fingers crossed for an update and land increase but again my hopes have been dashed yet again.

We have pleaded, begged and pleaded again for land and we are aware that you Storm8 are aware of our displeasure over this issue but DISCUSSING the issue will not solve or rectify this only actions will!

I have neighbours with their nests full of eggs and nowhere to place them, is that fair I think not please stop DISCUSSING and start fixing!

Until next week I bid you adieu.

PS .... I really don't want to be posting to this thread every week but I feel I have too!
    You post weekly and I'll post daily lol. Only reason is I can't play a game I love and been playing for 5 years now. I just log in to window shop and see what I can't buy now and make sure the dragons on the nest I can't hatch are doing OK. I can't even collect coins because it's been going backwards since 2. Something billion. It's down to 1.7 now and just keeps going backwards. I'm actually paying coins instead of collecting. I wonder how low it'll actually go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    You post weekly and I'll post daily lol. Only reason is I can't play a game I love and been playing for 5 years now. I just log in to window shop and see what I can't buy now and make sure the dragons on the nest I can't hatch are doing OK. I can't even collect coins because it's been going backwards since 2. Something billion. It's down to 1.7 now and just keeps going backwards. I'm actually paying coins instead of collecting. I wonder how low it'll actually go
    Oh my, that is so sad, and I mean that with all my heart! I don't have that problem but I have decorated all my free space showing support and solidarity for those who are unable to buy habitats. Will only upgrade habitats for space, so I hope this gets sorted quickly!

The Honorable Panda

Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    You post weekly and I'll post daily lol.
    Guys, please take note of the forum rules when posting:

Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, involve any of the following activities:
    -Excessive communications of the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish.
    -Creation of undue discontent on the forums.
    -Creation of disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that derail the thread, insulting other posters, etc.
    -Posting non-constructive comments.
    -Abusing the Report Post button by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages.
    -Numbering of a thread, IBTL, TLDR, etc.
    -Bumping threads.
    -Creation of First! posts.
    -Posting of off-topic comments
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    More land ... or maybe - at least some creative storage solution. Like storage for habitats. I would be ok with storing Halloween and Christmas type habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be wonderful to have a huge Stable - for like - 300 dragons!